Ol' Roy: Bark'n Bac'n Lean Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 25 Oz
Customers also considered
- $4.07 Was $4.58Save $0.51
- $4.49 Was $4.73Save $0.24
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Soybean Flour, Water, Beef, Glycerin, Whole Corn, Sugar, Calcium Sulfate, Corn Syrup, Bacon, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (Used As A Preservative), Phosphoric Acid, Caramel Color, Red 40 Lake, Glyceryl Monostearate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), BHA (Used As A Preservative), Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake.
Instructions: Feeding: feed as a treat.
|Flavor:||Bark'n bac'n lean beef|
|Features:||90% fat free , Made with real beef , Natural bacon And smoke flavors|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||501630|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 9.38 x 10.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO, absolutely not.by jimmymac38810/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they're not particularly soft. You can't squeeze them between two fingers and expect them to squish. They look just like a piece of thick-cut bacon, curly and all. My dogs love them, they grab it, run off to a secluded spot, lay down with the "bacon" between their front feet and start chewing. And they don't stop until they're gone.by BobMTUSA7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sazafraz7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is a chewy treat. The texture is not necessarily what most consumers would call soft but more of a chewy texture.by HelpPL7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No pork, no bacon, just dried bacon fat. This is all filler, I would not buy it if you are looking for a quality product for your dog.by jimmymac38810/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does contain dried bacon fat as an ingredient, which does come from pork.by HelpPL10/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- wheat flour, soy grits and water are the first three ingredients if that gives you a clue. Then they also have dried bacon fat and corn flour hydrogenated corn syrup with some natural smoke flavor, not fake smoke flavor or artificial smoke flavor. They also have 4 food colorsand calcium propionate.by jimmymac38810/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does contain wheat, which is a grain. The ingredients for this product is as follows: Wheat flour, soybean flour, water, glycerin, ground corn, beef, sugar, calcium sulfate, corn syrup, bacon, natural smoke flavor, salt, potassium sorbate (used as a preservative), phosphoric acid, caramel color, red 40 lake, glyceryl monostearate, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), yellow 6 lake, blue 1 lake, BHA (used as a preservative), yellow 5 lake.by HelpPL7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?