Consider these popular products
Okabashi Made in the USA Men's Glide Sandal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Made In America Footwear; 100% recyclable; anti slip; arch support; massage beads; extreme comfort
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 8.50 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say the LL is a size 8-9 for men and 10-11 for womenby shopsalot20146/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- file complaint with walmart.com for better product info. I did.by abearwhocares5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Large is 9.5-10.5 in women's and 8.0-8.5 in men's. LL is 9.0-10.0 in men's. No women's. Crichner posted a website above to decide which size is right. http://www.okabashi.com/info/Sizing_Chartby WoWGmr5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How in the world do I translate a size 10 shoe into the sizing chart listed for item Wal-Mart No. 551940782?
- size 10= mens size LL womans 10 ='s size Largeby gloryfrommilaca6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go with a LL. I wear a size 9 and they just fit.by shopsalot20146/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Crichner posted about to provided this website http://www.okabashi.com/info/Sizing_Chart for me to decide which size. I purchased XL because I wear a 10.5 shoe.by WoWGmr5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?