About this item
Get gentler, more effective salon perm results at home with the Ogilvie Hair Perm. It is a complete conditioning formula that safeguards your hair from dryness and frizz while ensuring lasting shine and curls. Ogilvie Home Perm, Salon Styles The Original, comes with B4 perm conditioner that will gently prepare your hair for a natural perm. It comes with a restorative leave-in, after-perm conditioner that will balance your hair's moisture level. This easy-to-use treatment comes with instant creme neutralizer, large end-papers and a handy no-mess drip guard. It is designed for anyone with normal hair who desires lasting smooth curls and soft waves.
Ogilvie Salon Styles The Original Home Perm:
- For normal hair
- New Fresh scent
- Lasting smooth curls and waves
- With drip guard
- Includes: B4 pre-perm conditioner, curling lotion with fresh scent, instant creme neutralizer, large salon end-papers and leave-in conditioner
- Includes easy to understand application instructions
- Ogilvie Home Perm, Salon Styles The Original now with extra body!
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.84|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.45 x 3.95 x 5.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. where do you get the curlers that are used with permanents? I bought the permanent thinking that everything was included. No "rods".
- No perms I know of come with rods anymore. I do my own perms and still use the old hinged plastic rods from years ago. The new ones you buy separately, and all I can find are all the kind with the rubberbands, which I can't get used to doing on myself, maybe easier on someone else.by NilNGA2/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought my mom her perm rods on eBay. New or used rods, makes no difference. For curly hair, buy the smaller rods. If you want to add body so your hair's just wavy....use large rods. Thick, course hair is difficult to perm, by the way.by missymoo2142/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The last ones I bought was on amazon.com. Also you might try Sally's beauty supply.by Lilbitgramma9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any beauty supply store, Sally's or one like that. You can buy them online but they are usually more expensive.by MizW4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy perm rods at any hair specialty store, such as Sally Beauty Supply...that's where we bought all of ours...they can get pretty expensive if you have a lot of hair to perm, but the results are worth it, I personally have had 4 of these Ogilvee perms done (my sister did them) and they have turned out wonderful!by Sammysmomma083/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (23) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can color your hair after 14 days of using thisby Wmarter264/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. But wait at least 48 hrs after. Perm.by Lilbitgramma4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box says do not color or lighten your hair for 14 days after using it. It also says not to use until 10 days after coloring your hair.by MizW2/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- your not supose to dye or even straighten your hair for a month after you do the perm. I made that mistake and my hair was so dry and breaking and falling out a lot more then normal. If you love your hair and want to keep it pretty and soft, wait at least a month.by Goob22123/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?