OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent I Smooth & Dry 4 Ounces
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$7.91 List price $9.70Save $1.79
- $4.37 List price $9.99Save $5.62
Check out these related products
- $15.33 List price $16.86Save $1.53
- $34.21 List price $45.25Save $11.04
- $13.14 List price $14.95Save $1.81
- Reduced Price$78.34 List price $101.97Save $23.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Don't let mosquitos keep you from enjoying the outdoors. OFF! Smooth & Dry uses an advanced powder-dry formula that dries on contact, leaving your skin feeling smooth and dry, not oily or greasy.
- Don't let mosquitos keep you from enjoying the outdoors. Finally, a mosquito repellent that you can feel good about! OFF! Smooth & Dry uses an advanced powder-dry formula that dries on contact, leaving your skin feeling smooth and dry, not oily or greasy. Feels good on... Keeps bugs OFF!. GET BACK OUT THERE.
Warning Text: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN WARNING: See additional precautions below. HAZARDS TO HUMANS: WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. FIRST AID: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center. PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS: FLAMMABLE: Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120?F may cause bursting. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.
Ingredients: DEET, Other ingredients
Instructions: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary. Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to childrens hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin. TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. WORKS ON OUTER SURFACES OF CLOTHING: Do not use under clothing. Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon. Do not apply on or near: acetate, rayon, spandex or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles.
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Has 3D Capabilities:||flex/attrOrAttrManyOrAttrQual[name='combFilterTechnologyTypeCode']/value|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||617659|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.43 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.75 x 1.75 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We normally apply the sunscreen first & then the bug spray. That seems to do the job.by BellaPrincipessa6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- in our experience, this product did NOT repel bees.by Wendy7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No waiting. Just spray it on. However, although many of the reviewers loved this product, it didn't work at all for me. So I can't recommend it.by LadyInMaine277/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?