Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans - Warning: Causes Substantial But Temporary Eye Injury. Harmful If Swallowed. Do Not Get In Eyes. Use of This Product May Cause Skin Reactions In Rare Cases. Wash Treated Clothing Before Wearing It Again. Wash Thoroughly With Soap and Water After Handling. First Aid: Have The Product Container Or Label With You When Calling A Poison Control Center Or Doctor, Or Going For Treatment. If In Eyes: Hold Eye Open and Rinse Slowly and Gently With Water For 15-20 Minutes. Remove Contact Lenses, If Present, After The First 5 Minutes, Then Continue Rinsing Eye. Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor For Treatment Advice. If Swallowed: Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor Immediately For Treatment Advice. Have Person Sip A Glass of Water If Able to Swallow. Do Not Induce Vomiting Unless Told to Do So By A Poison Control Center Or Doctor. Do Not Give Anything By Mouth to An Unconscious Person. Skin: If You Suspect A Reaction to This Product, Discontinue Use, Take Off Contaminated Clothing, Wash Treated Skin and Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor For Treatment Advice. Physical & Chemical Hazards - Flammable: Contents Under Pressure. Do Not Use Near Heat, Sparks Or Open Flame. Do Not Puncture Or Incinerate Container. Exposure to Temperatures Above 120F May Cause Bursting. Keep Treated Surfaces Away from Fire Or Flame Until Dry.