Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer, 20.5 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer lotion offers a powerful and reliable, but soothing and gentle, alternative to moisturize dry skin. This 20.5-oz bottle of Ocean Potion Aloe Lotion is specially formulated to nurture and soothe skin while providing an extra dash of gentle skin darkening. The Ocean Potion Lotion is infused with rich, natural emollients and anti-oxidants, as well as Vitamins A, C, and E, to help nourish and protect dry skin with deep hydration. Additionally, the Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer lotion helps to create and/or maintain a slight summer color for light and medium skin tones, while gently improving skin texture, offering a brighter, healthier skin appearance.
Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer:
- Moisturizer Lotion
- 20.5 oz container
- Special formula creates and/or maintains summer color
- Rich, natural emollients, anti-oxidents, and vitamins A, C and E help to nourish and protect skin, providing improved skin texture and a healthier appearance.
- Gentle skin darkening formula works best on light and medium skin tones
Warnings: For external use only. Keep product out of eyes. If contacted, flush eyes with water to remove. Should rash or initiation develop, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on infants under six months of age.
Ingredients: Water. Canola Oil, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide & C13-14 Isoparalin, & Laureth-7, Dihydroyacetonr, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Bulyrspermum, Parki (Shea Butter), Fruit, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbodensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Helanthus Annua (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Choecalciferol (Vitamin D), Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Oleo Europa (Olive) Fruit Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Peg-16 Macadamia Glyceride, Silica, Sodium Propoxylydroxpropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Fucus Vesiculosis Extract (Seaweed), Dimethiconr, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol & Butyl & Isobutyl & Propyl & Ethyl & Meltyl Parabens, Fragrance.
Directions: Apply liberally each day to clean, dry skin/ avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use. Wait until skin is dry to the touch before dressing. Sun alert: limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, And using sunscreen may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, And other harmful effects of the sun. Color boxes: initial skin color/after 2-4 days, over 7 days
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.8 x 2.1 x 9.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- that is the wrong picture to represent the Ever Glow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkner, which does, in fact, come in a tan color bottle & the word "aloe" is NOT on the labelby brown341352/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I contacted Customer Service 3 years ago telling them the wrong picture was showing on this page. It is very confusing. Unfortunately, they haven't changed it yet. I originally got hooked on this product when it was carried at my local store. They haven't carried it for a few years now. I have gone into the store and asked them to carry it again, but they just say if they don't carry it now, they never will. I even went to the Ocean Potion website to see what other retailers carry it, but Walmart is the only one they list for my zip code. I have also tried several of the Walmart stores surrounding me - none of them have it. Such a bummer. I have been buying it through Drugstore.com because they have the correct picture of the product, so I know I won't have a return, and because they offer free shipping for orders over $35, contrast to Walmart with min. $50 order. This is a GREAT product, I use it daily and it gives a nice glow all year long. Plus, it is cheap compared other daily moisturizing products and the quantity in one bottle is sufficient for several months. Just wish my local store would carry it!by changethepicture3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered this product because I've used it for years and for some reason, could not find it locally. Even though the photo is exactly what I've been using, I was sent something else. The photo does not match what you will receive. I returned them and luckily they were back in stock at the store.by Juanitanumberone10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I took a chance & they sent me the correct one. It did not match the pictureby millay10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is the wrong pic. The EverGlow bottle is not white like their Aloe lotionby JohnnyBoy197512/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The picture is wrong, it is the Everglow Moisturizerby wallywart12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the outside of the Ever Glow Moisturizer with Skin Darkner IS tan in color. The actual lotion is white. As far as I know, Walmart still sells this, at least where I shop.by brown341352/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure what you mean, but yes this page is for the Everglow gradual tanner lotion, I just purchased it a few weeks ago. The lotion itself is white. It hasn't been discontinued because I just bought it, they just have the wrong picture up :)by taraox10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?