About this item
Treat your beloved pet to a comfortable and pretty place with the Our Pets Cozy Cottage Dog House. This canine cottage can accommodate most large dogs, up to 75 lbs. The all weather dog house features a charming house-style frame with a thatched roof that lifts off for easy interior cleaning. It sets up in minutes, even without any tools, for added convenience.
Our Pets Cozy Cottage Dog House:
- All-weather construction
- Accommodates large dogs up to 75 lbs
- Roof lifts off for easy interior cleaning
- Portable dog house assembles in minutes
- No tools required
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||27.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||33.125 x 27.625 x 24.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no. its too smallby pb529012/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I think this dog house would be fine for a beagle, with room to spare.by babyx110/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a beagle would have plenty of room.by ShoppingOnABudget2/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This house should be fine up to about 50 to 60 pounds.by nutcase2/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. its way too small.by pb52901/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think I would recommend it for a boxer. If you put any type of bedding in it, it would make the door too small and a boxer wouldn't be able to stand up in it or turn around.by ShoppingOnABudget2/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A boxer weighing 60+ pounds would probably be better off with a larger house, giving room to put straw bedding, chips inside to help keep warm since they have such short hair, especially if they are going to spend time outside in the cold. I think most boxers would need the next size house.by MaxiBoka12/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No insulation; made of heavy plastic. I live in the south so didn't need alot of insulation. Vents on each side of roof can be closed or open depending on the weather.by ShoppingOnABudget10/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes -- although the house is made of a real tuff molded plastic, the paperwork indicates that it is insulated. However, there are still some very small spaces that some cold air could penetrate and the door is rather high. Putting a plastic door on it, and/or putting straw inside goes a long way to keep the house warmer for your fur kid. If you want a truly totally warm outside house for a short haired dog, the igloo house with the extended front entrance is the best I've found . I use the igloo for my siberian husky and used one in the past for a boxer.by MaxiBoka1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?