About this item
This burgandy colored ORE International 190W HTFL is an amazingly simple to operate metal floor lamp. With its bright burgundy color, this Torchiere Lamp is sure to look great in any room you choose to place it. The burgundy ORE International 190W Halogen Torchiere Floor Lamp features a weighted base and an included 190W halogen light bulb. The bulb is bright enough to light any space, making this Lamp perfect for dim corners or rooms with no overhead lighting. This Stylish Torchiere Lamp also comes with a dimmer switch, allowing you to choose the brightness you prefer.
ORE International 190W Halogen Torchiere Floor Lamp, Burgandy:
- Simple, yet casually unique
- Made of metal with a weighted base for safety
- Halogen light bulb included
- Dimmer switch
- UL listed
- Torchiere lamp
- Easily wiipes clean with a dry cloth
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 13.5" L x 13.5" W x 69.5" H
- 90-day warranty from date of purchase
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.5 x 13.5 x 69.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Same bulb type. It has a mesh metal guard as well as a glass protector that covers and protects the bulb from coming in contact with anything. As with any lamp or light source, make sure shades/protective guards are in place, and never drape or cover lamps with anything other than what it originally came with.by QuarkinCa8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are safe if you use some common sense with placing and using them. They are a VERY hot lamp and you don't want to put them near curtains. Really any lamp shouldn't be close to curtains. When you leave the house turn them off completely and if you are slightly paranoid unplug them. These lamps on walmart.com do come with a lower wattage 190 watt instead of the 300+ watts that most of them came with in the past. You can still buy 300 watt lights for them if you want a brighter lamp. But realize that the higher the watts, the more heat and the higher risk of a fire if you place them in close areas.by Noyjitat6/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Halogen gas is essentially inert, and quite harmless. It is recommended that you do not touch the bulb when changing it, because the finger print oil can crack and destroy the bulb. I've never seen one blow up, if that is what you mean. As far a heat goes, this lamp has a shield over the bulb that makes it impossible to touch the bulb, even if the lamp were to fall over. Also they have a bug shield on them that makes having bugs getting zapped by it about as impossible as well. I have had lamps just like this for 30 years, and never a problem one. The advantage of having this lamp is that the light is way more pleasant, and the indirect lighting much more pleasing that the typical CFl lamp. In my personal opinion, it is worth looking for a 300W dimmer light, so that you can occasionally take advantage of the fantastic lighting you get for special occasions. However, even then I used to dim it down to what is full power on some 190W lamps. Dimming does save energy, because the dimmer switch uses new science to actually save power. You don't have to buy special ECO dimmers to get the same saving on these Ore brand lamps.by JCitizen3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?