About this item
This ORE International Wooden Cheval Floor Mirror is a reproduction of the cheval mirrors found in homes before the turn of the century. The full-length oval cheval cherry floor mirror is free standing, adjustable and tilts to most any angle. This wooden floor mirror is made with solid wood for style and durability. The ORE International Wooden Cheval Floor Mirror is easy to assemble and sure to give you years of enjoyment. ORE International's Cherry Floor Mirror is a fine addition to a variety of decor schemes. Whether you're redecorating or adding to your collection, this wooden floor mirror is a smart choice.
ORE International Wooden Cheval Floor Mirror, Cherry:
- Full length, oval mirror
- Free standing
- Tilts to any angle
- Made with solid wood
- Easy to assemble
- Dimensions: 23"L x 20"W x 59.25"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.0 x 20.0 x 59.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- their is minor assembly which takes only a few minutes. You may have to secure the backing behind the mirror better...mine was half loose and I screwed it on better, but besides this...for the money it is great lookingby pdfree8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But installation is so simple that a 5 year old can do it! The support structures just slide into slits and then it all gets screwed into the mirror by hand. The mirror is already recessed and fitted into the frame. 5 pieces and their hardware (3 bolts w/washers). No tools needed! Really simple!by Fard8x7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come assembled and when I received mine the legs did not fit into the grooves on the mirror. I am returning mine.by Zyxwlkmj6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unassembled. But less than 8 parts to assemble. Very simple.by Ahser6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes unassembled in the box. Takes about 15 minutes to assemble.by deetee6012/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must assemble the legs (4), middle bar(1), standing legs(2) and the mirror. It's pretty simple and could be done without instructionsby PearlyB710/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you assemble easy to doby moonlight196810/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Super easy to assemble, 10 minutes tops! Once I checked the instruction sheet I noticed that I didn't even need any tools.by Lisy8129/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't come assembled but its super easy to assemble, I did it while chasing after a 9 month old.by Meshkacarley8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no...you will have to assemble it...It's easy to assemble...but the quality is very poorby GSCH8/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?