Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $3.50
Op Women's Beach Flip Flop
About this item
About this item
These OP Women's Flip Flops are ideal for use during the warmer months of the year. This footwear is easy to put on and take off in a hurry. With an adorable straw-braided thong, these women's beach flip flops are both attractive and comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The padded footbed offers extra support.
Op Women's Beach Flip Flops:
- Op flip flop features a straw-braided thong
- Padded footbed for added comfort
- Care: wipe clean
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Baby Boy Shoes|
|Gender||Approximate Age in Years||Size|
|PreWalk||0 – 2||1 – 6|
|Toddler (Boy & Girl)||2 – 4||7,8,9,10,11|
|Little Kid (Girl)||4 – 8||12,13,1,2,3|
|Little Kid (Boy)||4 – 8||12,13,1,2,3|
|Big Kid (Boy & Girl)||8+||4,5,6|
Ask a question
- You can order a 5/6 or a 7/8. The latter would be very roomy.by CommunityAnswer6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If I were you I would order the 5/6 as the next size up will be too large for you. I wear an 8.5 and the 7/8 were too little for me but the next size up is too big.by TurboJrox6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I normally wear a 8 to 8 1/2 in shoes - so I ordered the 7/8 and they were just a bit too small, so I exchanged them in the store for 9/10 and they fit great...by EyeTwin25/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size eight shoe. I ordered the 7/8 flip flop and they fit perfectly.by grandedame645/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a 9.5-10, and I just got a pair of OP flip flops. I purchased the 9/10 shoe size, it fits perfectly. If you wear a 6 most of the time I would get a 5/6. These flip flops do not run small, true to size.by Loveshoes785/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?