Similar items in stock
OP Mens' Menhaten Water Shoe
Check out these related products
- Clearance$24.99 List price $90.00Save $65.01
- Clearance$24.99 List price $65.00Save $40.01
- $78.12 List price $85.93Save $7.81
- Clearance$16.99 List price $80.00Save $63.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These OP Men's Menhaten water shoes will make your outdoor life even better! These water shoes are great for any water based activity from ocean to rivers. A sock-like fit and PCU sole for traction make these OP Men's Menhaten water shoes the perfect shoe to keep your feet protected.
OP Mens' Menhaten Water Shoe:
- Jersey/PU upper
- Velcro strap
- Mesh lining
- Sock-like fit
- Padded footbed
- PCU sole for traction
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
Explore this item
|Shoe Size:||S , 7 , 8 , 7.5|
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Water Shoes|
|Size:||S , 7 , 8 , 7.5|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- A small is 7/8 so these will be to big for you.by Cam711885/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Smallby valentin11695/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Neither. I wear a 6 1/2 or 7 & the small is too big.by zipple8/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be best to try these on in person. It often times varies from one to the next on whether or not you go with a larger size, or smaller size.by CommunityAnswer8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- Go largerby cristos78/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- 9 - 10 for aqua shoesby customerboat6/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I wear a size 12 wide in Dr Comfort diabetic shoes. What size do I need in this water shoe?
- I wear size 12 and ordered size L. Received size XL and had to return them. I believe size 12 would have fit. XL was too long and would be a trip hazardby JayElSee5/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Large 10/11by valentin11697/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?