OP Juniors Smocked Ruffle Tube Dress
About this item
About this item
Smocked Ruffle Tube Dress
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Tumble Dry Low , Cool Iron if Needed , Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle w/ Like Colors , Only Non-chlorine bleach when needed , Turn Garment Inside Out|
|Fabric Content:||90% Polyester/ 7% Rayon/ 3% Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 13.0 x 0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- does NOT flare. I am a large breasted woman, and I am very comfortable in it. I do not like things that appear to be flaring either.by dadddysgirl6/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top portion is like a tube top. It is scrunchy at the top and then the dress comes out a little bit, like a regular dress might fit (kind of flowy). It most definitely doesn't look a maternity dress.by 83onelove6/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no the dress doesn't flare out, it hangs closer to your body but not tightly.by sassyshopper20136/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all at least not on me. It doesn't have that affect to make you look like your pregnant it looks very nice on very attractive and comfortable. You should get it.by oceanais4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I was worried about this too, but it is fine.by 03304/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just covers the knees, the reason I bought it, because I don't like the shape of mine ! Actual measurement from top of ruffle in back to tip of ruffle at hem is just under 30"by dadddysgirl6/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Regarding the length, it would depend on your height. I'm 5'8 and the dress showed just above my knees. A classy length.by SleepBsweet5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Above the knee. If your short it will be a little below the knee. Whether it's long or short it will still look great on.by oceanais4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5 feet tall and it it to my knees.by 03304/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I weigh about 140. I am 5 ft 2 inches Very busty and it came just above my knees about two inches.by Destnay5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?