Similar items in stock
Op Girls Neon Patch Skate Sneaker
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your little girl will love these Op Girls neon sneakers. She can walk, play tag and run while feeling comfy and cute with this pair. Great to wear to school and for afternoon play dates with friends, this girls' sneaker is a lace up style with a padded tongue and footbed. The pull tab is used for an easy on and off.
Op Girls Neon Patch Skate Sneaker:
- PU upper patch skate sneaker
- Lace-up style
- Padded tongue
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No not to my knowledgeby Roeathome8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, I wish, cause I woulda got some to match my daughter'sby frugalsunflowerqueen6/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no...sorryby Roeathome8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, the size 12 is the smallest but that's like for a 4 yr old. sizes 1-6 are the big kids like ages 5 thru 9 or 10 yrs oldby frugalsunflowerqueen5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?