High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet, 6'
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$7.49Was
About this item
About this item
The High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet connects HD devices for great sound and picture.
High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet, 6':
- HDMI interface
- Ethernet connection
- Cable Length: 6'
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.86 x 6.38 x 6.89|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will this HDMI cable show a good picture when its hook up from my laptop to my tv and is this the cable i need for this purpose?
- Yes im using it right now from my laptop for Hulu plus. It looks fab.by LuisZ2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My wife and I are using this cable to watch TV from laptop to TV and the picture is very good. Picture quality can also be affected by your laptop processor speed, wireless router and so forth.by SeaRayMan11/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, ran this from my cable box to my 1080p PC monitor and it looks great.by KirkT10011/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 feetby LockeGirl12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 feetby JetBob20108/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's 6 feet.by WooHooer9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has to do with how the wiring has changed from coaxial to "Ethernet". Which consfuses most. If you want to read more go to Wikipedia and search Ethernet. Years ago all this would have required coaxial cable. It basically just lets you know the signals you get over the wired or wireless Internet source can be received and view on this cable. From Wikipedia: EthernetFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search An Ethernet connection on a laptopEthernet /ˈiːθərnɛt/ is a family of computer networking technologies for local area networks (LANs). Ethernet was commercially introduced in 1980 and standardized in 1983 as IEEE 802.3. Ethernet has largely replaced competing wired LAN technologies such as token ring, FDDI, and ARCNET.by OrionsGirl4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With Ethernet just means that it complies with the HDMI 1.4 Standard which allows for HEC (HDMI Ethernet Channel). Components that use this standard take advantage of a previously unused pin to communicate bidirectionally.by mpettner10/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $5.99