About this item
The OK to Wake! - Children's Alarm Clock and Nightlight can be set by the parent to decide the ideal time for the little ones to get up. The "Green means GO!" light turns on at the preset time in the morning and kids can take pride in waking up with this color changing alarm clock. In the evening, the nightlight OK to Wake alarm clock gives off a comforting soft yellow nightlight that can be turned on at the tap of a toe for a programmable duration up to two hours. This OK to Wake! - Children's Alarm Clock and Nightlight is a fully functional with snooze feature, just like big peoples! The smiles and other animated winks add to the appeal of this programmable alarm clock. Two interchangeable colored bezels, easily adjustable brightness and volume settings, and special built-in nap timer are some other useful features.
OK to Wake! Children's Alarm Clock:
- The OK to Wake alarm clock is for older children who want to get up "on their own"
- Fully-functional alarm clock with snooze - just like mom and dad's!
- A pleasant gradual-wake (ascending volume) tone gently rouses your child
- Left toe button snoozes for ten minutes and the right toe button silences the bell
- Fun animations including smiles and winks whenever the alarm is sounding
- Comes with two interchangeable colored bezels (green bug and pink flower)
- OK to Wake!'s volume and brightness settings are fully adjustable
- OK to Wake! includes a special built-in nap timer
- Press a button to nap for up to 24 hours (the baby alarm clock is fully customizable)
- Nap timer can conclude with the OK to Wake! light, the gradual-wake tone or both!
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||5 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.73|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.4 x 5.7 x 5.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.