About this item
O.T.C. Oyster Crackers are created from all natural ingredients, making them a healthy alternative to traditional oyster crackers. These O.T.C. Crackers are made through a process much like baking bread. Like bread, the dough is given hours to rise. After the dough has risen, it is kneaded and layered repeatedly before being stamped into rounded shapes. These oyster shapes are then put in the oven for baking. This lengthy process ensures that these kosher crackers are crisp and crunchy all the way through. The texture of O.T.C. Oyster Crackers is different from other oyster crackers on the market because of their slow baking process. Traditionally served with soups and oyster stews, these O.T.C. Crackers do not lose their crispness. You can also serve them with casseroles, seafood and salads to add a crunchy element that everyone will love.
O.T.C. Oyster Crackers also make a popular snack because of their texture and flavor. Try pairing them with cocktail sauce, mustard or horseradish to add a zesty flavor, or serve them with your own favorite dips for a variety of flavor.
O.T.C. Oyster Crackers:
- All natural ingredients
- Firm texture
- Delicious in soups, stews, casseroles and much more.
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soy Bean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Yeast.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.15 x 6.35 x 7.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 G||3|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 200 Mg||9|
|Total Carboydrate 13 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are these the same recipe as the original (app. 1" round) cracker that was on every grocery shelf many years ago?
- Probably...if you mean spherical. There are flat round ones from northern New England. These were easy to find in the Middle Atlantic states, DC, VA, NC and southern New England, into the 1970s.by dave22TX6/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These seem to be the same ones I recall eating in restaurants at the Jersey-Maryland seashore in the 1960's. They taste the same to me!by An anonymous customer11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes -- they just disappeared for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. They are great!!!!by Hokaj9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These seem to rarely become stale. Freezing is completely unnecessary.by dave22TX6/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These crackers should not need to be frozen as long as the interior plastic packaging is not punctured. Once opened, all bets are off, especially in high-humidity areas where they should be kept carefully sealed. All such items have a "sell by" or "best if used by" date but can often be safely stored in the home for much longer if maintained in original sealed packaging (plastic) and kept out of heat and sunlight. Hope this helps...by An anonymous customer1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They will last for a long time as long as they are sealed either in the original packaging or in an air tight container. You do not need to freeze them.by Hokaj1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?