About this item
Add Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to your kitchen cupboard. Nutiva Coconut Oil is cold-pressed and pure white. It is not refined, deodorized or bleached. The oil has a rich aroma and an enticing taste. Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is nature's ideal all-purpose oil. Use it as a high-heat cooking oil or bake with it. You can also put it on bread, vegetables and popcorn. You can even use Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, 29 oz (pack of six), for hair care, skin care and massage. Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a versatile oil for the kitchen or bath.
Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil:
- Nature's ideal all-purpose oil
- Cold-pressed and pure white; not refined, deodorized or bleached
- Rich aroma and enticing light taste
- Ideal as a high-heat cooking oil or a nutritious substitute in baking
- Pour it on bread, vegetables or popcorn
- Also a luscious oil for skin care, hair care and massage
Organic, Unrefined, Cold-Pressed, Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 4.0 x 5.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||130|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 13 G||63|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 0 Mg||0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've not used this particular brand, but unrefined coconut oil in general has a shelf life that's much longer than other types of oil. I believe the refined kind is good up to 18 months, but the unrefined can be stored indefinitely. It also does not need to be refrigerated. Coconut oil solidifies at 76 degrees (farenheit) or lower, but it's fine in the liquid or solid form. It can be stored safely in the pantry.by AndBabyMakes65/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Food Grade Plastic Jar. Good stuff. Has coconut smell & taste. You can make a great hand and body scrub with sugar or salt as defoliant of dead skin cells. This makes for unbelievable smooth and vibrant , healthy skin. If you are adventurous type, add some good essential oils and WOW. Warning just a few drops.by goatmanII5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?