About this item
Nursery Organizer Bins can turn out to be a great addition to your home as they let you keep your nursery more organized. The two child storage bins come with compartment dividers that allow you to store your baby essentials, including diapers, lotions, and towels in a neat way. These home storage organizers are compact enough to fit under the changing table, making a space-saving storage solution. Changing your baby will be a breeze with these storage bins. Available in beige, these changing table storage bins are sure to match your nursery decor.
These Nursery Organizer Bins are the ideal solution for keeping your baby's area clean and organized. Well-suited for your little one's nursery, bedroom or changing area, these bins feature compartment dividers, so you can separate diapers, lotions and more. You can even keep an extra pair of these baby bins, set of 2, in your car or SUV, so you'll always be prepared at a moment's notice while running errands or taking a road trip. These bins are lightweight and add a fresh burst of cheerful color to your baby's surroundings. These blue nursery bins are an ideal gift idea for a baby shower.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 6.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- removableby Dahlia223/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are removable, but when removed you do lose the solid pink lining at the top of the organizers. That is just aesthetics, though.by LakeTravisSAHM8/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- permanantby Bonkersangelaz4/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Removableby Hansbury4/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are.by lohotze2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are removable, but the liner comes out with the divider.by MommaLuLu20122/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The divider is factory installed, we have found that the divider makes the product more functionalby Delta Children Support2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?