Consider these popular products
- Rollback$3.00 Was $6.99Save $3.99
- Rollback$25.00 Was $39.97Save $14.97
Nunn Design Antiqued Copper Plated Large Bezel Circle Pendant 19mm
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Patera Brand Collage Pendant Antiqued Copper Plated Over Pewter Small 19mm Diameter Circle Use 5/8 Inch Punch
- Small circle bezel base for collage, Steampunk, cabochon, and resin dome projects.
- Antiqued Copper plated onto lead-free pewter. Pendant features a closed perpendicular loop at top.
- Completely customize jewelry by using a Patera base and embellishing with your own photos, words, and designs.
- Layer images and small stones, charms, and glitter by using Diamond Glaze or Magic-Glos UV resin.
- UV Resin can cure quickly in sunlight, or use a table-top UV lamp.
- If using a clear glass cabochon, we recommend using resin as an adhesive. If the back of your cab is opaque, use E-6000 for the ultimate hold.
- This pendant is a bezel setting, with raised edge. It will allow for doming resin, giving a 3-D look to layered objects. Back is smooth and flat.
- Measurements: Circle has a 19mm outer diameter and a 17mm inner diameter. Approximately 3mm deep.
- Hanging loop has an interior diameter of 3.7mm, so it will fit a chain or cord up to 3.5mm thick.
- Quantity: 1 Pendant.
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.