About this item
The NuMax 21-Degree Framing Nailer is made of lightweight magnesium but is well built to deliver job site dependability in less than ideal circumstances. The NuMax is equipped with Teflon O-ring and a one-piece hardened steel driver blade to ensure you get the best from this gun on every nail driven. This NuMax Framing Nailer With 3-1/2" Framing Nailer is built for speed and power when it comes to toe nailing in tight spots and in engineered lumber. A built-in air filter system prevents debris from entering the tool, extending tool life and reducing downtime. The tool free depth adjustment gives you precise control of the nail depth and is designed with a conforming rubber grip for operator comfort. The Air Framing Nailer comes with two triggers allowing you to choose either "bump" or "sequential" operation.
NuMax 21-Degree 3-1/2" Framing Nailer:
- Made of lightweight magnesium
- Teflon O-ring and 1-piece hardened steel driver blade
- NuMax Framing Nailer With 3-1/2" Framing Nailer is built for speed and power
- Holds 2-3-1/2" standard 21-degree full round head nails
- Easy-load rugged aluminum magazine
- Built-in air filter system prevents debris from entering the tool
- Tool-free depth adjustment gives you precise control of the nail depth
- Conforming rubber grip for operator comfort
- 2 triggers allowing either bump or sequential operation
- Includes no mar tip, oil supply and operating manual
- Weighs 8.5 lbs
- Oil and wrenches are included
- Model# SFR2190
- 1-year warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 15.0 x 20.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.