About this item
The Nostalgia Electrics HDT600COKE Coca-Cola Series Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster is a fast, fun and convenient way to enjoy hot dogs. This unit holds up to two regular-sized hot dogs and two hot dog buns at one time. A fun way for guests of all ages to enjoy delicious hot dogs, the toaster is perfect for entertaining, as well as a quick meal solution. Now cooking hot dogs is as simple as making toast!
Nostalgia Electrics Coca-Cola Series Hot Dog Toaster:
- Makes hot dogs as easy as making toast
- Adjustable heat controls
- Removable hot dog basket
- Removable drip tray makes clean-up easy
- Mini tongs included
- Cord wrap for easy storage
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.25 x 5.25 x 7.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you cannot make toast in this machine. The opening is not big enough, and there is a bar that holds the hot dog basket in place down in the middle of the basket hole. The bun warmer area is just that. It only warms the bun, not toast. The only toasting wires are in the hot dog place.by Maudie186/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it's made for the buns.by Breesmom16/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Hamster670511/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it has slots for hot dogs (regular size) and 2 buns (regular size) Do not try jumbo, or they stick, and large buns will burn.by salmander9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it's cut to fit an 45% open bunby kathlina9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no ,unless you want to toast the hotdog bund and it will take it 2 trys in order to do itby elionels5/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, this is soley for Hotdogs and their Buns.by jakefan5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?