About this item
The North States Baby Gate has a multitude of features designed to keep your little ones out of harm's way. The steel baby gate adjusts to fit various openings and includes two extra extensions for those larger areas and doorways. The Slide-Step and Open Burnished Steel Baby Gate is tall enough to prevent your small child from climbing or falling over. This durable North States Gate also has built in pressure mounts and is easy for almost anyone to install. The steel baby gate swings both ways, with a self-closing gate door equipped with a hold open feature. This North States Baby Gate also offers a slide foot pedal that allows you to open and close it when you don't have a free hand. The gate latch is child-proof but simple enough for adults to open and close using just one hand.
North States - Slide-Step and Open Gate, Burnished Steel:
- Adjusts to fit openings 31.25" - 38.5" (79 cm-97 cm) wide with two extension included
- Gate is 29" (73 cm) high
- Deluxe heavy-duty metal construction
- Color: Decorative Burnished Steel
- Pressure mounts and is easy to install
- Tension knobs secure gate in openings
- Gate swings both ways with self-closing gate door that has a hold open feature
- Hands free operation
- Slide foot pedal, step down and push open
- Opens 2 ways, hands free or child proof 1-handed operation latch
- Self-closing with hold-open feature
- Child-proof latch with easy one-hand operation
- Metal construction
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 31.25"L x 38.5"W x 29"H
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.5 x 3.0 x 29.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.