Norsk-Stor 240251 Reversible Interlocking Multi-Purpose Foam Floor Mats, 16-Square Feet, Black/Gray, 4-Pack
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Norsk-Stor 240251 interlocking foam mats are made from recycled materials to providing a environmentally friendly flooring solution for your garage, basement or any other room of your house. The mats are extremely durable and will last for years. This foam mat assembles easily like other flooring options including, puzzle mats, foam tiles, garage tiles, and foam play mats. This 4-piece set includes (2) gray and (2) black interlocking foam mat with (8) straight edge borders to provide a finished, uniformed look. Each interlocking mat .51-inches thick and measures 24-inches (L) by 24-inches (W) for a total coverage of 16-square feet. All Norsk foam mats are flame retardant, latex free, lead free, ASTM rated child safe and ideal for use in schools, daycares, churches, basements exercise rooms, construction traffic and trade shows. Norsk-Stor 240251 interlocking foam mats come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Norsk-Stor 240251 Reversible Interlocking Multi-Purpose Foam Floor Mats, 16-Square Feet, Black/Gray, 4-Pack:
- Comes in a pack of 4 interlocking foam mats that cover 16 sq. ft.
- Gray/black foam floor mats measure 24" x 24" x 0.51" thick
- Non-toxic material is child safe, latex free, and fire retardant
- Patented reversible design offers flexibility and allows for a variety of applications
- Quiet cushion floor provides acoustic thermal insulation as well as anti-fatigue characteristics
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Expandable mats combine with multiple sets to cover large areas
- Made from recycled materials with a focus on being environmentally friendly
- Includes 8 straight-edge borders with each pack
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Color:||Gray , Black|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||50.00 x 50.00 x 0.51 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The description of these squares currently says that they can be used to cover cement garage flooring, but it does not say whether that is for while you are parking a car in the garage, and I do not have a car or a garage right now. so I cannot try it out. My guess would be that it depends a little on the drivers in your family. If you drive straight in and out and stop and start slowly, they would probably be okay, but if someone squeals the tires driving in and out, the mats would probably not stand up to that usage.by OldWolfLady2/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no. They would show indentation permanently from the tires sitting or moving. And I would think they would move if the steering wheel was turned the least bit. You need something firmer and either much larger or something fastened to the foor.by SeniorShopper11218/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It sounds like these mats on the wall would reduce the noise escaping from the room, or entering the room, depending on where the noise was coming from, but not enough to be technically sound proof. However, if you live in a noisy area, it might make it easier to get to sleep if you put them on the bedroom walls, or if you or your family make a lot of noise, it might make your neighbors a lot happier.by OldWolfLady2/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Many people have done that. Not one of our features since sound proofing has some specifications related to it that we are NOT claiming.by Norsk Customer Service2/19/2016Written by a verified representative from Norsk Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- that's not entirely true; you can use the checkboard effect but it doesn't work if you leave the edges of the squares on. my son has them in his room and they are checkerboard styleby josh121/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What you read is correct. The shape and design of the interlocking connectors do not fit if you turn one over to show a different color.by SeniorShopper11217/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $71.39
- $31.54 Was $45.96Save $14.42
- $38.93 Was $44.59Save $5.66
- $262.58 List price $361.10Save $98.52