About this item
The Norsk-Stor 240151 Foam Flooring Recyclamat set is made from 100-percent recycled materials to provide a safer environment in your garage, basement or any other room of your house. The interlocking foam mats will endure years of repeated use and has a patented reversible anti-slip surface to replace worn tiles and create colorful flooring in unfinished areas. This 4-piece set includes a red, blue, yellow and green interlocking foam mat with straight borders to provide a finished, uniformed look. Each interlocking mat is 1/2-inch thick and measures 24-inches (L) by 24-inches (W) for a total coverage of 16-square feet. This set is flame retardant, latex free, lead free, ASTM rated child safe and ideal for use in day cares, play areas, workshops, fitness rooms, camping and poolside areas. The Norsk-Stor 240151 Foam Flooring Recyclamat 4-Piece Set comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Norsk-Stor Recyclamat Multi-Purpose Foam Flooring, Multi-Color/Gray:
- 4 recyclable interlocking floor mats
- Each mat measures: 24'' x 25'' x .51''; 16 sq. ft. total
- Mats are red, blue, yellow and green on one side; gray on reverse
- Includes borders for a finished look.
- Patented reversible feature
- Easy to assemble
- Protects surfaces from damage
- Easy to clean
- Shock absorbent
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||50.0 x 50.0 x 0.51|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- No they really won't stay that well in place on top of plush carpet maybe berber or really low carpetby craftymommy12/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I locked mine together and put them on top of the carpet in my classroom. To help them stay locked together with children picking up the edges I turned them over and taped them together with clear duck tape. I leave it on my floor all the time.by teach179/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use it on on carpet everyday and it's saves it from baby slobber and other things baby can spillby babyava108/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I bought 3 sets and connected them together.by shopnshipOKC5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and yes. We bought 5. You do end up with A LOT of extra border pieces. Also, watch out for the 2 style of borders on each square.by ShoppingMom555/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no they are not interlockingby redondodr5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I just vacume over mine just like I do the carpet. Once a week I take a damp mop to any spots that still don't want to come up.by teach178/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use shaklee spray cleaner on it- cleans very easilyby babyava108/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?