Consider these popular products
Norma Kamali - Women's Structured Shoulder Sweater Cardigan
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||n/a|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this Dress/Sweater run large? I usually wear a misses 16-18 or an XXL but I've been reading that the majority of NK stuff runs big? Thanks!
- No, I don't think it runs large. A size L fit me perfectly. I am 5'8" and weigh 135. However, i don't like clothing that is too tight, and fit can be an individual thing.by quanta6/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This sweater fit as I expected it to. I am a size 18 or XL. I did not need it to be smaller than it was.by SpiritedTreasure5/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it runs large. I usually wear an 8/10/medium in everything and the medium fits me well.by Superchick15395/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say the sweater runs large. It depends on how you wear your clothes. Some people must have clothing very tight or they are unhappy, others like loose fitting clothing and are only comfortable with that.by cookiefreak5/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes a lot of items run gig, i got the legging and thought they were xl but looked and saw they were only large. i wear a el due to my chest bing big and got the xxl, but still love it. washed it in water and dried due to it bing 100% cotton, still love it.by trabahar5/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one runs small compared to the usual sizing for this line. It will shrink up even more if you wash and dry it.by Mysteryville4/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is a little larger than I expected but not overly so.by Tinker57bell4/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one runs small.by An anonymous customer4/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?