About this item
Add style to your next party with the Norfolk Glass Beverage Dispenser. This classic dispenser is easy to fill with ice and your favorite beverage. The apothecary dispenser's design complements both contemporary and traditional table settings. This 1.3-gallon glass dispenser features a wide lid for easy pouring of various beverages and a metal spout for serving glasses. Hand wash the Norfolk Glass Beverage Dispenser to help ensure long-lasting quality.
Norfolk 1.3-Gal Beverage Dispenser:
- Classic style
- Made of glass
- Wide lid
- Hand washing recommended
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 9.6 x 13.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
Q. What is the spigot made of (stainless, plastic)? Also, is there a funnel inside to put ice cubes? Thank you.
- No funnel inside and the spigot is plastic. I thought it was metal also, a little disappointing.by pantrygirl307/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plastic spigot ~ no funnel for ice cubes, however tall enough to put a large glass or vase in center for ice cubesby alleysfam22/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made of plastic,by JBroker10/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep the spigot is plastic and has a slight resemblance to stainless. YOu will have to provide your own funnel.by Keith2391/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made of metal, I guess it would be stainless steel. I don't know as I had to return it since it leaked. As for a funnel inside, for ice cubes, no, there is no funnel. It is sort of like one of those gallon glass jars that hold pickles, only it is bigger, looks nicer, and as a removable glass lid so you can just put ice cubes in the beverage. But I did not keep mine because it leaked. I don't know if another one would work better.by violetflower12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm using this currently for Downey fabric softener and works great ! Ordering a second one for detergent :o)by alleysfam21/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might be, but its made of glass and heavyby JBroker8/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This container is very heavy when it's full. I would not recommend it for an older person or someone who is shaky.by pantrygirl307/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?