Includes one month air time from T-mobile amd sterop headpnones!.
It's a game deck, an MP3 player, an organizer, a wireless browser, ia phone and a radio! If it's a Nokia N-Gage mobile game deck, it's all of these and more.
- Nokia N-Gage Game Deck -- The Nokia N-Gage mobile game deck was made for gamers. This lightweight, handheld machine pumps out 3D graphics that do your favorite games the justice they deserve. Whether you prefer to play solo or engage in multiplayer action over Bluetooth wireless technology or GPRS, the Nokia N-Gage game deck is ready and waiting. And yes, the game pauses automatically when the phone rings.
- Multiplayer Action -- Just add people! The Nokia N-Gage game deck's claim to fame is mobile multiplayer gaming with no cables or wires. Most of the games available for the game deck include multiplayer options for 2 and/or up to 4 players, either via Bluetooth wireless technology within distances of 10 meters or less or over GPRS, which offers the possibility for gaming over a wide-area network.
- Amazing Graphics Take You There -- The high-resolution color screen boasts amazing 3D graphics that do your favorite games the justice they deserve. Watch Lara Croft and Tony Hawk fly off the screen in 4096 colors and - count them - 36608 pixels in the illuminated high-contrast, full-graphics color display. Playing during the night? Don't worry, there is a backlight.
- Big Games, Little Card -- Intense 3D games like Tomb Raider and Tony Hawk are too large to be downloaded over-the-air directly to your game deck. Game cards allow for richer graphics and enhanced sounds, which means better gameplay. And the cards are so tiny, you can carry up to 20 with you at the same time.
- MP3 Player -- The Nokia N-Gage game deck comes packed with a digital music player that can play MP3s or AAC-format tracks for up to 8 hours. The number of tracks you can store depends on your card and the size of the files - but to give you an idea, a 64 MB MMC card will store about 1 hour of MP3s or 2 hours of AAC-format music. Use the Nokia Audio Manager software and compatible your PC to load the tracks straight into a 32, 64, or 128 MB memory card in your game deck (available separately). Just plug in the hi-fi stereo headset, punch the short-cut button to start the music player, and head out the door.
- Real One Player -- Movie trailers, music videos, game highlights, and more! Play video, music, and audio files stored in your game deck memory, from a memory card, or streamed live from the Internet with the built-in RealOne Player.
- FM Radio -- Plug in the handsfree headset to tune in to the built-in stereo FM radio while you're playing games, surfing the mobile Web, or sending a multimedia message. Browse using the automatic next/previous channel seek, or preset up to 20 of your favorite stations.
- Music Recorder -- Save that song for later with the integrated recorder in the Nokia N-Gage game deck. Make AAC format tracks from the radio or from a CD using the microphone and an analog input, or use the voice record application along with the built-in microphone to record your own voice to an AMR file.