The Nobis NB07 with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet featuring Google Mobile Services keeps you connected with the rest of the world through its built-in WiFi. The Nobis NB07 with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet Android 4.2 operating system supports a variety of applications. You can enjoy your favorite HD videos/movies, music and photos on the amazing Hi-Res HD 1024 x 600 touchscreen. The Quad-Core processor speeds you through multi-tasking and video downloads. Popular apps and games are available from the pre-installed Google Play Store with nearly 1 million apps to choose from. Use voice commands to search with Google Voice. With 8GB of storage memory and 5GB Cloud storage, there is ample space for downloads and the 1GB of system memory in this tablet allows you to download and store music, images, videos, eBooks and more. Connect and enjoy 1080p HD Video on your HDTV via the HDMI connection.
Nobis NB07 with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:Nobis NB07 with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet Technical Specifications:
- 1.2GHz Cortex A9 Quad-Core processor
- 1GB DDR2 of system memory
- 7" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution, virtual keyboard
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
Software and Applications:
- The 7" Quad-Core Tablet Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System has a back 2MP webcam and front 0.3MP HD webcam with microphone
- miniUSB 2.0 port, HDMI port, audio jack
- 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Up to 4 hours of run time on a full charge
- This 7" Quad-Core Tablet Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System weighs 0.6 lbs; 7.5" x 0.4" x 4.6" dimensions
What's in the Box:
- Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Gmail, Google Voice, Google Maps, Google Earth, Google+, Google Finance, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Netflix
- Google Play (for applications)
- Music Player
- Black Quad-Core Tablet PC Media Formats: MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, MA4, FLAC, APE, 3GP, WAV, WMV, XviD, H.263, H.264
What's a Tablet PC?
- Black Quad-Core Tablet PC and AC adapter
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).