About this item
About this item
A basic staple in your wardrobe, these No Boundaries juniors' rib tanks will come in handy throughout the whole year. Easy to wear with shorts, skirts and jeans, these tanks can be worn comfortably all day. Layer under tops and jackets during the fall and winter season.
No Boundaries Juniors Rib Tank, 2-Pack:
- 92% cotton, 8% spandex
- Scoop neck
- Racer back
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||92/8 COTTON/SPANDEX|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mediumby Xtremeblonde4/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I always go one size bigger when buying in juniors. These tanks are fitted, so it depends on you.by elviac1234/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. If you wear a small in women's then a medium in juniors should be a perfect fit. (I wear a medium in adult and got a large and it's perfect)by giftsbyserenity14/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5 feet 3, 115 lbs and I bought medium and fit very nicely so yes go with mediumby Luvebug114/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would buy the medium in Juniors if I were your size. Some items run small anyway.by dotsicle3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your normally a small than a small will fit, they are true to size. I wondered the same thing but went ahead and ordered anyway and they fit perfectly.by Jennessy1433/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are stretchy (the solid colors more stretchy then the patterns) so you don't have to worry toooooo much about the size. I normally wear an XL in women's and can wear the XL in THIS shirt in the juniors but the better fit for me is with the XXL. So with the info you explained, I would suggest you get one at the S size and try it out. If you plan to wear them on top of other tanks I would suggest the Med. I wash mine on warm water and Low heat and they have not shrunk at all. --Hope this helpsby Lovintheprices3/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 5' 4" and 105lbs Bust@32B and i buy her Xsmall in Juniorsby MsLady823/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A medium would be the right size. these tops are fitted but have some stretch to them.by booseph3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would size down. I'm a lot shorter than you (4'11) and my bust is larger (about 37" at the widest spot) and the size chart told me to get a large, but that size is GINORMOUS. They are pretty stretchy so I think a small would probably be fine.by squigglypuff3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?