Consider these popular products
No Boundaries Juniors Leopard Micro Fleece Footed PJ
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The No Boundaries Micro-Fleece Footed PJ is fun, warm and cuddly. The soft fleece material and adorably cute 3D graphics make this a seasonal must have. Your little one can wear their favorite animal while staying warm thanks to the snuggly fleece material and covered footies with textured-soles. It is suitable for a cozy night in. This fleece PJ is made from 100 percent polyester and includes a zipper-front closure, allowing for easy on and off, 3D character graphics and is footed with textured soles. It is machine washable for easy care.
No Boundaries Juniors Leopard Micro-Fleece Footed PJ:
- Made from 100 percent polyester
- Full length one-piece PJ
- Zipper-front closure
- Juniors leopard one-piece PJ has 3D character graphics on foot
- Footed with textured soles
- Machine wash cold
- Fun, warm and cuddly
- Suitable for a cozy night in, a cute and comfy gift or any fun occasion
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash cold , Tumble dry low , Only non-chlorine bleach when needed , Low iron , Wash with like colors|
|Fabric Content:||100% polyester|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.54|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 15.5 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My daughter is 13 and I bought her a Jr small. The Jr small gives her more room and comfort than the girls' size 14-16! She is about 5'4" and 112lbs. The Jr small fits PERFECT!by ArmyWife161/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think these would be a good fit for girls 14-16. I'm 35yrs old, 5'4" 162 lbs size 6 and I got a size medium. It fits me great not tight anywhere. So I would think these would be too big.by JustThe6ofUs12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- An XS is a size 1 and pretty close to a girls 14, Small 2/4, Medium 4/6, Large 8/10, XL 12/14. They seem to be long and narrow (so did the childs sizes, but hard to say for sure without trying on), so 5' to 5' 6'' I'd say, any shorter might find them too droopy, also the Small was slight;y wider and had a slightly larger foot...so it would depend on how they distribute they're weight or how handy with a sewing machine you might be. The fleece is thin, but still plenty warm I'm sure. I passed on buying any of these, only because I suspect they wouldn't be very bathroom friendly :(by 007M12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought my 16 year old a jr medium because a small was not long enought. She is 5'6" and 123lbs. The medium gives her room and comfort compared to the small.by ArmyWife161/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a size 6/8, 35yrs old 5'4" 162lbs. The size medium fits me perfectly. Doesn't fit snug anywhere. I normally buy my pajamas a size larger but didn't need to for this one. I haven't washed it yet so I don't know if they shrink. I purchased a large as well just in case they do. I love them.by JustThe6ofUs12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- XS is a 1, Small 2/4, Medium 6/8, Large 10/12by 007M12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?