No Boundaries Juniors Knit Skater Skirt
About this item
About this item
95%COTTON 5%SPANDEX MACHINE WASH COLD SEPARATELY GENTLE CYCLE.#ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED.#TUMBLE DRY LOW, REMOVE PROMPTLY,#USE COOL IRON IF NEEDED.
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD SEPARATELY GENTLE CYCLE.#ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED.#TUMBLE DRY LOW, REMOVE PROMPTLY,#USE COOL IRON IF NEEDED.|
|Fabric Content:||95%COTTON 5%SPANDEX|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 14.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This skirt is 17 inches long when not 'folded over' at the fold-over waist line. When worn this way it hits about two inches above the knee on someone who is 5'4. When utilizing the fold-over waist feature the skirt can be customized to shorter, more casual lengths depending upon where you set it on either your waist or hips.by 3Bloom10/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'3 and this skirt hits about mid-thigh on me.by sdcb10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14 inches in lengthby Lola4329/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can fit at the waist by choosing NOT to 'fold over' the additional fabric which makes up the 'fold-over' waist, thereby making it longer and 'dressier'. Or you can fold over the waist and position the skirt lower on the hips, in casual 'skater' style. It is up to you!by 3Bloom10/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This skirt sat below my naval when I wore it, but it has a fold-over top, so you can sorta position it where you will.by sdcb10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?