Customers also viewed these products
No Boundaries Juniors Colored Skinny Jeans
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add an absolutely essential item to your closet with the No Boundaries Juniors Colored Skinny Jeans. These skinny jeans for girls feature a traditional style of tight jeans that thin out at the bottom with three front pockets and two back pockets. They're made from 71-percent cotton, 28-percent polyester and one-percent spandex to give you a stretch fabric fit that holds tight to your body with a comfortable feel. They're sure to add a pop of color to your outfit, and they can be paired with most items from your existing wardrobe. Wear them with just a t-shirt and flats, or you can pair them with layers for a bulky but sleek look. The No Boundaries Juniors Colored Skinny Jeans are available in multiple colors, including red, gold, aqua, purple, olive green, and raspberry stone. They're also available in a wide selection of sizes.
No Boundaries Juniors Colored Skinny Jeans:
- Tight jeans that thin out at the bottom
- Made of 71-percent cotton, 28-percent polyester and one-percent spandex
- Three front pockets
- Two back pockets
- Button and zipper closure
- Machine wash skinny jeans for women juniors in cold water
- Available in multiple colors, including red, gold, aqua, purple, olive green and raspberry stone
- Skinny jeans for girls are also available in a wide selection of sizes
Fabric Care Instructions: With Like Colors; Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed; Wash Inside Out; Gentle Cycle; Machine Wash Cold
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Green|
|Fabric Content:||71%cotton 28%polyester 1%spandex|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 11.00 x 0.50 IN|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1225056|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The jeans are junior sizes. I wear a size 8 in normal womens sizes and get a size 11 in junior sizes.by ymr27273/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought 11s. I wear a size 6 in misses jeansby ccb32/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not certain what you might consider a normal sized adult but the average American woman size these days is often thought to be size 12 (give or take a pound). I am a size 10. I purchased these pants in a size 11 (to accommodate my caboose XuD) and they fit great. Hope this helps.by TLCee12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO , if you wear an 11 you probably will need to get a 13by KSAW11/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they would fit normal adult sizes, I would look at the size chart to find your equivalent size. If it helps, my measurements are 40 inch hip with 27 inch waist, and I am size 9. The 9 is a tiny bit big on me in the waist area but the 7 was too tight in the hips/thighs.by lovingthesepants11/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO THEY DONT FIT LIKE ADULT SIZES.THEY FIT MORE LIKE TEENAGERS. YOU WILL HAVE TO GO UP MAYBE ONE OR TWO SIZES.by Lisajamie6611/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are Junior cut sizes which means they will run smaller than a womens or misses size.by texasflores10/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are an actual jr. size fit. You know a womens fit is baggie in some areas compared with a jr. fit;by missyankee196310/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they run small go a size up.by prettybp10/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Now days there seems to be a lot of variability between sizes between different brands, but the size I am wearing in these No Boundary Flare jeans is the same as I am wearing in some other brands. Just have to try them on I guess, if you have a store nearby. Lei jeans seem to run a bit bigger - I have to get a size down in those.by Elizzzza10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pants length runs normal. I am 5 feet 4 inches. I hope this helpsby ymr27273/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am also 5'8" and bought a pair in size 5 a couple months ago. They fit really well and the end of them rests just above a regular shoe. If I wear a taller shoe (example: high-tops), the jeans cover about an inch of the shoe. Although they are not a "long" fit, where I can roll the bottoms AND it cover the top of my shoe, I would definitely recommend them for taller people.by iamheather3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'2" and I had to hem about and 1 1/2" off the bottomby ccb32/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'8 too and it fits niceby crossing201/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'1" and the hem of the pants fall just below my ankle; they fit very well for my height. :)by TLCee12/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products