About this item
Nourish your skin with the Nivea Creme 6.8 oz. It is formulated to penetrate deep into your skin. Suitable for any skin type, it is ideal for use on elbows, heels and hands. This skin creme works for up to 12 hours after application.
Nivea Creme, 6.8 oz:
- Deep conditions for up to 12 hours
- Ideal for elbows, heels, and hands
- For all skin types
- Nivea hand cream comes in a 6.8 oz jar
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.39 x 3.39 x 6.27|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- This is made in Mexico, but you can use this on your face.by belmontgal3/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the little one ounce tin of this and it says Made in Mexico/Distributed by BDF ... Beiersdorf Inc. Wilton, CT I have been using the one ounce tin version on my face except my nose (which tends to be oily, so I only use a toner on my nose). I've been doing this for a few weeks now and my skin feels great. I'll reply with a question as to what is different from the Mexico and Germany ones that should have me concerned about facial use? Thanks :)by SimplySharonNH1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's been almost three years, but back then when I wanted to buy a new Nivea creme, I saw one that had I think 8 or more oz. in it. The jar was made of glass and a lighter blue than it's plastic top. It was made in Mexico, which I didn't like, but it was cheaper and so I thought that it really can't be bad. Well, since I use it at night, have done so since I was a teen in Germany, to protect my eye area and lashes, I immediately found out that it burned. When I used it on my hands that were very cracked, it also burned. The consistency is not the same' it seems thin and it doesn't smell quite the same either. Since buying my usual 6.8 oz. Nivea from walmart.com twice, it was always made by Beiersdorf in Germany.by alexa2/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's made in Mexico. The Nivea lipbalms are made in Germany.by belmontgal3/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?