Get off-road performance with on-road comfort with the Nitto Trail Gripper Tires. Strategically designed to blend the traction power of the Trail Grappler 8482 and Mud Grappler-8482 with the smooth ride of the Terra Grappler-8482, these 35x12.50R18/10 MT Tires are both aggressive and quiet. For off-road performance, the sidewall combines a three-ply, high turn-up construction with a thick rubber compound, so the 35x12.50R18/10 MT Tires are cushioned with a strong puncture resistance. On the tread surface, the blocks are configured to provide additional biting edges that command lateral stability and enhance forward traction. For on-road comfort, these trail tires feature advanced sound analysis equipment to reduce the noise levels commonly associated with off-road tires. Plus, the internal construction and tread design of the Nitto Trail Gripper Tires help optimize treadlife. With two wide-steel belts, these trail tires gives your vehicle a stable base and increase tread strength.
Nitto Trail Gripper Tires:
- Advanced construction provides optimal uniformity and reduces irregular wear
- Z-groove design
- Balanced void ratio
- Reinforced shoulder groove for better stopping power
- Two sidewall designs
- Lateral stability and mud traction
Walmart cannot ship Nitto Tires to Oregon and Washington due to state restrictions.
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Light Truck/SUV-On/Off Highway
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: Q
- Load Index: 123
- Speed Rating Translation: 100 mph
- Load Index Translation: 3417 lbs.