About this item
The Nitto NT SN2 Winter Tire 215/60R16 is ideally developed for those who demand superior traction. It features an advanced Silica compound that evacuates water easily, making it a quality wet traction tire. This Nitto tire also resists hardening at lower temperatures, helping it to maintain excellent traction in wet, ice and slush situations. The tread design of the snow tire provides better handling on dry and wet roads as well as excellent grip on ice and snow-covered roads. The construction of this passenger tire utilizes material that maximizes cornering response and stability under challenging winter weather conditions.
Nitto NT SN2 Winter Tire 215 60R16:
- Advanced Silica compound
- Nitto tire resists hardening at lower temperatures
- Provides better handling on dry and wet roads
- Passenger tire offers excellent grip on ice and snow-covered roads
Walmart cannot ship Nitto Tires to Oregon and Washington due to state restrictions.
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Passenger-
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 95
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1521 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.14 x 8.54 x 26.14|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Everything I have read on this subject says to get all 4. This is what I did and the main reason for all 4 tires is braking traction, which is phenomenal with these tires. I installed them on a 2005 Pontiac Vibe front wheel drive.by imadoomer2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you only drive in a straight line and don't apply the brakes, snow tires in the front only will do fine and they'll give you the traction you need to pull through the snow. But, if you plan on stopping or going around corners, you need snow tires all around. There's more to snow tires than getting through snow banks. Snows in front and regular in the rear can cause the back of your car to catch up to the front when cornering or stopping. If you only want to buy 2 snow tires, put them in the back. You won't have any better pulling power to get you through snow banks, but normal driving, cornering and stopping in snow will be safer. You should put snow tires all around and they should be the same model. If some are newer than others, put the ones with the best tread depth in the Rear.by GTXSlotCar1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I bought separate rims, because one of mine was bent.by johnd4938491/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these tire do not come with rims.by Wistorino12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- according to this web site http://www.tirepros.com/tires_by_size?page=4&size1=195&size2=60&size3=15&rearsize1=0 this is a studless design tire. My local VA Walmart doesn't install studs. Some privately owned tire stores in the area do.by banzo10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?