**DISC by ATDNitto NT-SN2 Winter Tire 185/65R15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Developed for the Driver that Demands Superior Traction. The Nitto SN2 uses an advanced Silica compound that evacuates water and resists hardening at lower temperatures which helps to maintain excellent traction in wet, ice, and slush situations. The tread design provides better handling on dry and wet roads as well as more grip on ice and snow-covered roads. The construction of the SN2 utilizes materials that maximize cornering response and stability under all conditions.
Walmart cannot ship Nitto Tires to Oregon and Washington due to state restrictions.
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Passenger-
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 88
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1235 lbs.
|Tire Load Index:||88|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||204-180|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.61 x 7.28 x 24.61 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, I bought separate rims, because one of mine was bent.by johnd4938491/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these tire do not come with rims.by Wistorino12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Everything I have read on this subject says to get all 4. This is what I did and the main reason for all 4 tires is braking traction, which is phenomenal with these tires. I installed them on a 2005 Pontiac Vibe front wheel drive.by imadoomer2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you only drive in a straight line and don't apply the brakes, snow tires in the front only will do fine and they'll give you the traction you need to pull through the snow. But, if you plan on stopping or going around corners, you need snow tires all around. There's more to snow tires than getting through snow banks. Snows in front and regular in the rear can cause the back of your car to catch up to the front when cornering or stopping. If you only want to buy 2 snow tires, put them in the back. You won't have any better pulling power to get you through snow banks, but normal driving, cornering and stopping in snow will be safer. You should put snow tires all around and they should be the same model. If some are newer than others, put the ones with the best tread depth in the Rear.by GTXSlotCar11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- according to this web site http://www.tirepros.com/tires_by_size?page=4&size1=195&size2=60&size3=15&rearsize1=0 this is a studless design tire. My local VA Walmart doesn't install studs. Some privately owned tire stores in the area do.by banzo10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?