Nitto Terra Grappler Tire LT275/65R18/10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Nitto Terra Grappler Tire features staggered shoulder lugs, which enhance the performance of your vehicle on all types of terrains. It works particularly well on light pickups, SUVs and jeeps. This wheel keeps your truck stable by lowering its tread flex while you are traveling at high speeds. The LT275/65R18/10 model of this Nitto Grappler tire has circumferential grooves, which provide straight-line traction even during wet and slippery weather. With the ability to avoid hydroplaning because of its high-density siping, it gives you the performance that you rely on when you need it the most. This all-terrain tire offers the safety and reliability that are required when you are out on the road in challenging conditions. They have black sidewalls, for a sleek look. The treads of the Nitto Terra Grappler Tire are durable, which allows you to count on it to take you all the way.
Nitto Terra Grappler Tire LT275/65R18/10:
- Created especially for light pickups, SUVs and jeeps
- Staggered shoulder lugs on the LT275/65R18/10 Nitto Grappler tire offer enhanced all-terrain performance
- Circumferential grooves provide straight-line traction in wet conditions
- All-terrain tire has high-density siping that defies hydroplaning
- Coupling joints help it stay stable even at high speeds by lowering the tire's tread flex
Walmart cannot ship Nitto Tires to Oregon and Washington due to state restrictions.
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Light Truck/SUV-On/Off Highway
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: R
- Load Index: 123
- Speed Rating Translation: 106 mph
- Load Index Translation: 3417 lbs
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||123|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||200-940|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Tire Speed Rating:||R|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The 10 stands for 10 ply rating and therefore and heavier built tire than the XL. Look at the load rating of each tire.by glastron11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?