About this item
The Ninja Master Prep Pro QB1004 is a combination of patented Ninja technology and powerful pulsing action. An indispensable kitchen tool, it has a 450-watt motor that can crush ice, chop and blend twice as fast as other blenders on the market. Use it to prepare smoothies, crush ice or chop vegetables quickly. It features an upscale design in black with stainless-steel accents to complement modern kitchens. This Ninja Master Prep professional comes with three processing containers, all of which are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
Ninja Master Prep Pro
- Patented Ninja technology
- Ninja Master QB1004 has dishwasher-safe parts
- 450W motor
- Crush solid ice cubes into fluffy snow
- 3 processing containers
- 40-oz processing bowl, plus lids, blades and splash-guards for all 3
- Upscale, professional black and stainless steel design
- Patented Ninja technology crushes ice, chops and blends 2x faster
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.1 x 19.1 x 7.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Clear plasticby Furryboots3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're made from SAN, which is plastic.by GuymanII3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plasticby Wwa12343/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic. Handles on bowls get debris stuck inside, which can't be cleaned.by NotaNinjaFan4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby QPawner3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Bowls are plastic.by boweenks3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The small container has 4 blades, the med one has 4 blades and the large one has 6 blades. They each have their own blade set, they are not shared.by Furryboots3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does come with six total. Three in the pitcher, two in the medium sized bowl and one in the smaller one. Great value!by Lorna1323/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The larger unit in picture has 6, the 2 other units have 4.by whitewing3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this one has 4 blades.by AMS440673/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes juicing is wonderful in this. I use it daily to make smoothies. The pulp becomes part of the drink, so it is not a filtered juice, but I prefer it that way. If you use frozen fruits, you get a slushy texture that is airy and delicious. Eg 2 parts frozen spinach, 2 parts water, and 3 parts mixed raspberry and blueberry is a great greenie. You need the fruit to be more than the greens for taste.by Furryboots3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really because it doesn't separate pulp from juice (since it's not a juicer). You'd get a lot of pulp in the juice, plus pulverized seeds. Some people blend for "juice" instead of juicing for juice but I tried putting oranges and carrots in this blender and I didn't like all the pulp. I bought cheesecloth to try to filter out some pulp but I haven't tried it yet. I tried filtering the pulp with a large tea strainer but it got clogged with hardly any juice getting through and I didn't want to try pushing the juice through because pulp may be difficult to clean when it's jammed between strainer wires.by GuymanII3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Believe that it's not intended for juicing.by Wondernana123/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not juice.by CommunityAnswer3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?