About this item
The Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System surrounds the meal to cook faster with more flavorful results. Three cooking functions bring one-pot multi-cooking to a whole new level for endless meal creations taking only minutes to prepare. Steam, roast, bake and perform stovetop cooking and serious slow cook complete family meals. Use the oven function for steam-infused roasting to cook 30 percent faster with 30 percent less fat than conventional ovens, or for steam-infused baking using 50 percent less fat for moister, better tasting results with fewer calories. Sear using the Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System's stovetop function first (locking in all the great flavors), and then switch over to slow cook all in one appliance. The oven has digital dial temperature controls from 250 to 425 degrees with a 6-hour timer. The stovetop function can be set to low (simmer), medium (saute) or high (sear). The slow cook function is programmable with low, high and buffet (warm) settings.
Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System:
- Triple Fusion Heat for faster, juicier and more flavorful cooking
- Oven function: 250-425 degrees Fahrenheit with steam-infused roasting and baking
- Built-in stovetop: low, medium, high
- Slow cooker: low, high, buffet with auto keep warm
- Professional nonstick pot holds up to 6-lb chicken or 4-lb roast
- Roasting lid
- Roasting rack
- 6-qt nonstick pot
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.5 x 10.3 x 16.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes!by Jax411/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. "Oven"by QLWg12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the MC700 will bake, but it doesn't take regular size pans, you have to use the special pan in their infomercial pkg.by rgkmzk12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They say it should be moister because it is steam infused. Will try this week!by mtngoff10/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by Jax412/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The roasting lid and raosting rack are NOTby Gandalf11612/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes any interior pieces are dishwasher safe.by rgkmzk10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cooking pot only, not the lid or the roasting rack. I bought mine from Walmart, not sure of accessories from the actual websiteby mtngoff5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but the Ninja cooks hotter so it cooks faster. You need to check the food sooner than you expect it to be done or else turn the temp back 25 degrees.by Apepper3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't let anything cook dry. You should have had it on stove-top and monitored turning while cooking chicken unless you wanted to oven bake.Then add some liquid ...broth or water.by Jax45/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you do not. we rarely use the roasting rack. Search Youtube for im14pinball we have lots of Ninja cooking system recipes up. We add a new one weekly, Subscribe to be updated of new recipes. Thanks.by im14pinball12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't personally use the rack every time since I usually put rice or potatoes under the meat and add some liquid but if I were just putting meat in there like you described I would probably use the rack..by Ariluv2/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?