Check out these related products
- See details in cart
Nikon Coolpix L110 Black 12MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Zoom
Customers also bought these products
- from $4.00
- $19.72List price
- from $4.96
- from $14.31
- $8.67List price
- from $5.00
About this item
About this item
The black Nikon Coolpix L110 Digital Camera with 15x optical zoom is a cutting-edge point and shoot digital camera. Enjoy Nikon's Smart Portrait system for perfect portraits. The 15x wide angle zoom will allow you to get telephoto quality shots on this compact camera. Record short movies in HD at 30 frames per second and play them back by connecting the Nikon Coolpix L110 Digital Camera through your TV or computer with the HDMI output. Use the five filter settings to customize your shots.
Black Nikon Coolpix 12MP digital camera with 15x optical zoom:
- 12.1-megapixel resolution
The Nikon Coolpix L110 Digital Camera delivers stunning prints as large as 16" x 20"
- 15X optical Wide Angle (28-420mm) Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens
With a range like 28mm to 420mm, you can capture sweeping landscapes and zoomed-in sports action close-ups with the same lens
- 3.0" high-resolution HVGA LCD color display
The Nikon Coolpix Digital Camera makes images and movies come alive with rich detail and improved contrast
- HD Movie with HDMI output
Record 720p HD movies at 30 frames per second, then play them back in the camera, on your TV, or on your computer
- Hybrid VR Image Stabilization System
Combines sensor shift and electronic stabilization to minimize the effect of camera shake
- The Nikon Coolpix 12MP Digital Camera has a High ISO (Up to 3200)
Helps give you better results when shooting in low-light or capturing fast-moving subjects
- Best Shot Selector
The black Nikon Coolpix 12MP digital camera with 15x optical zoom automatically takes up to 10 shots while the shutter is pressed and saves the sharpest image
- Sports Continuous Shooting
Enables high-speed shooting at approximately 13 frames per second for up to 30 images
- Smart Portrait System
Combining Smile Timer, Blink Warning, In-Camera Red Eye Fix and Face-Priority AF technologies, you won't find better portraits outside of a professional studio
- EXPEED Image Processing
Ensures high-quality pictures with stunning color and sharpness
- Subject Tracking
Automatically tracks a moving subject to ensure sharp focus
- Scene Auto Selector
Automatically recognizes the scene in your picture and selects the most appropriate scene mode
Rescues dark or backlit images by improving brightness and detail during playback
- This Digital Camera with 15x Optical Zoom has 15 Scene Modes
For optimized shooting in various settings
- Macro Shooting
Shoot objects as close as 0.4" for superior detail with this Digital Camera with 15x Optical Zoom
- 5 Color Options
Choose from standard color, vivid color, black-&-white, sepia and cyanotype
- The black Nikon Coolpix 12MP Digital Camera with 15x optical zoom includes Energizer Lithium AA batteries
|Focal Length Equivalent To 35mm Camera:||28 - 420mm|
|Macro Focus Range:||0.4 in|
|Type:||3" LCD display , 15 x zoom lens - 5 - 75 mm - f/3.5-5.4|
|Additional Features:||Audio recording, 720p HD movie recording, Intelligent Scene Selector, in-camera red-eye fix, face-priority AF function, D-Lighting technology, Best Shot Selector (BSS), face detection, dual image stabilization, Blink Detection technology, Motion Detection Technology, Smile Detection technology|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 1 x composite video/audio output|
|Software:||Drivers & Utilities|
|Model No.:||L110 Black|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.29 x 2.93 x 3.07|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it doesn'tby KCG71/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not.by ksracefan3312/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby An anonymous customer10/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is the only thing it lacks (sorry)by BigRek7/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on a 1gb card i can take about 372 photos in 12mpby davepoeplssw2/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine didn't come with a memory card! && it also depends on a lot of things on how many photos a memory card will hold!by AshleyPaige1/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know how much the internal memory holds. This camera doesn't actually come with a memory card but it can be purchased seperately at the time of the sale. It is an 8 GB memory card. Not sure how much it will hold but I have about 50 pictures and also several short videos on it and so far have not reached it's capacity. Hope this helps.by kimiray12/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- in the highest quality mode, without an additional memory card, I found it will hold around 15 Hi-Def photos; obviously it will hold more of a lesser quality... memory cards being pretty cheap now, you can upgrade to a 4GB memory card over the internal memory for under $20, and be capable of 1000 photos.by mthomas196212/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this camera has a built in flashby KCG71/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you have to open it yourself but where it says nikon you just lift that up and theres your flash.by pennstate201312/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is lowered when not in use.by hopolong12/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby milks7/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?