About this item
The Nikon ProStaff 2-7x32 SG PLX MT, Nikon Rifle Scope is an obvious choice for compact rifles because of its smaller size, yet it is packed with all the performance features that make it perfect for virtually any rifle.
The Nikon ProStaff 2-7x32 SG PLX MT is an obvious choice for compact rifles. This Nikon rifle scope yet it is packed with all the performance features that make it perfect for virtually any rifle
- Nikon ProStaff Rifle Scope features fully multicoated optical system: Provides up to 98pct light transmission and maximum brightness from dawn to dusk
- Precise 1/4-MOA hand-turn adjustments: Positive click reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting even with heavy recoil
- Generous consistent eye relief: Keeps your brow safe even with the heaviest recoiling cartridges, lightweight rifles and severe shooting angles
- Zero-reset turrets: To simplify field adjustments, Nikon has integrated this feature into all new riflescopes
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and o-ring sealed
- Just sight-in as usual then lift the spring-loaded adjustment knob, rotate to your "zero" and reengage
- Field adjustments are now as simple as
- Magnification: 2-7x
- Objective diameter: 32mm
- Exit pupil: 4.6-16mm
- Field of view: 9.5-33.4 feet @ 75 yards
- Tube diameter - other: 1 in
- Eye relief: 3.8 in
- Eyepiece outside diameter: 44mm
- Overall Length: 11.5 in
- Adjustment graduation - other: 1/4 in
- Max internal adjustment: 80 MOA
- Parallax setting - other: 100 yards
- Waterproof/fogproof: Yes
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.2 x 3.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.