Customers also viewed these products
- $439.86 List price $561.99Save $122.13
- Rollback$157.49 Was $168.52Save $11.03
Nikon Buckmaster 6472 6-18x by 40mm SF Matte Riflescope
Consider these popular products
- $55.88 List price $64.75Save $8.87
- $48.24 List price $59.96Save $11.72
- $11.25 Was $15.00Save $3.75
- $93.26 List price $101.99Save $8.73
- $138.76 List price $229.99Save $91.23
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
High-quality riflescope featuring 6-18x magnification, a 40mm objective diameter, side-focus parallax adjustment and more
- Model No. 6472
- Finish: Matte
- Magnification: 6-18x
- Objective Diameter: 40mm
- Exit Pupil: 6.7-2.2mm
- Eye Relief: 3.7"-3.5"
- Field of view at 100 yards: 16.1'-5.92'
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch
- Objective O.D.: 49.3mm/1.94"
- Eyepiece O.D.: 43mm/1.69"
- Length: 14.7 inches
- Weight: 19.4 oz
- Adjustment Gradation: 1/8 MOA
- Max Internal Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Side-focus parallax adjustment for easy targeting
- 92% light transmission
- 1/8-mintue metal-on-metal positive click adjustments
- High post handturn reticle adjustments
|Field of View:||Field of view (at 100 yards) is 16.1-5.92|
|Material:||Black matte finish|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6472|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1075065|
|Features:||Elk , Mule Deer , Deer , Side-focus parallax adjustment , Predator|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.70 x 3.00 x 3.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It would be an unusual choice, but it would depend on the rifle and what you want to do with it. 6-18 magnification is very high for anything other than long range target shooting (or very long range hunting). I would pick something smaller with less magnification for a 45-70.by Ryanb564/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?