Similar items in stock
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm VR Lens Included (Available in Black and Red)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Featuring 24.2 effective megapixels, the Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera employs a Nikon-developed DX-format CMOS image sensor. It achieves high-resolution rendering and rich tonal gradation that smoothly reproduces human skin texture and gradation of sky. Also, utilizing the large sensor of a DSLR, high-quality still images and movies can be taken with beautiful background blur. Even when still images are trimmed and enlarged, high-resolution image quality is realized with the least degradation. The EXPEED 3 image-processing engine realizes faithful reproduction of human skin, expanded dynamic range and improved color rendering in Active D-Lighting. With its high-performance noise-reduction function, rich gradation with less noise is achieved even at a high sensitivity range, for both still images and movies. Also, with high-speed readout from the image sensor integrated with superior image-processing capability, Full HD D-Movie at 1,920 x 1,080/30p is supported.
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm VR Lens Included:
- 24.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring Auto Scene Selector, Auto White Balance and 1080p Full HD Movie Recording
- NIKKOR 18-55mm VR zoom lens with 3x zoom
Equivalent to a 27-82.5mm lens on an analog camera with Vibration Reduction and Silent Wave Motor
- 3" TFT LCD screen with image editing features
Featuring Brightness Adjustment, color TFT LCD screen, VGA resolution, 160-degree viewing angle
- Built-in flash with Auto, auto with red-eye reduction, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye reduction, fill-flash, red-eye reduction, slow sync, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear-curtain with slow sync, rear-curtain sync, off
- 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- ISO Modes: 100 to 6400 in steps of 1 EV
- File Formats Supported: NEF, JPEG, MOV Movie
- 5" x 3.8" x 3.1"; 505 g
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera
- EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Battery Charger
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-20 Rubber Eyecup
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- EG-CP14 Audio Video Cable
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover
- ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
|Focal Length Equivalent To 35mm Camera:||27 - 82.5mm|
|Type:||3" LCD display , 3 x zoom lens - 18 - 55 mm - f/3.5-5.6 G Nikon AF-S DX VR|
|Flash Modes:||Fill-in mode, rear curtain sync, slow synchro, auto mode, flash OFF mode, red-eye reduction|
|Features:||AF illuminator, flash +/- compensation, wireless off-camera control|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec, 5 sec, 20 sec|
|Additional Features:||Date/time stamp, digital image rotation, camera orientation detection, histogram display, AE lock, AF lock, in-camera red-eye removal, cropping an image, GPS ready, LCD live view mode, highlight point display, Active D-Lighting technology, face detection, built-in help guide, Scene Recognition System (SRS), in-camera RAW processing, Eye-Fi Card Ready, 1080p Full HD movie recording|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI output 1 x composite video/audio output 1 x microphone ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) 1 x remote control|
|Software:||Nikon ViewNX 2|
|Model No.:||NIKON D3200 RED|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 3.8 x 3.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this camera is made in Thailand.by Aeoleone6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package label says the camera is Thailand and other parts elsewhere.by TimingTim1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby EmeryLesco2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How is the shutter speed when taking action shots? Are they crystal clear or is there some blur of the subject?
- This camera has a very fast shutter speed especially in the sport setting. I, too, have 2 very active children, and I have used this camera to take pictures during fast movement. This camera takes extremely clear photos of fast action. One thing I would recommend is that you purchase a High speed read/write SD card to go with this camera, especially if you plan on using the sports mode and take those fast action pics. A regular SD card won't cut it, and you'll notice the difference. Hope this helps!by Aeoleone8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- this has a childs mode made for running kids so it will be in focus i will suggest u getting a class 10 card like a sandisk extreme pro 16gb card or a lexar 600x write speed so when u start rapid shooting it allows to the camera to do more frames then a class 4 cheap o cardby stevenchadg12/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This camera has several auto modes including a child mode. It allows or movement by using a faster shutter speed while softening the skin tones. You can also set the continuous mode so that it will take 4 pictures per second just by holding down the shutter button. That way you should get the picture you want. Since digital pictures are easy to erase off the camera, it does not waste memory.by Bunnyhopp8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this camera does not take film. The dial thing on the back of the camera is used to change settings. While you are taking photos if you spin the dial it will adjust the shutter speed. If you hold the Aperture button down and twist the dial it will adjust the aperture, etc.by sbrady895/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This camera uses SD cards only, no film. The little dial your speaking of focus's the view finder to your eyes. It's very handy!by Aeoleone5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products