Similar items in stock
Nikon Red COOLPIX P520 Digital Camera with 18.1 Megapixels, 42x Optical Zoom and 4.3-180mm Zoom Lens
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nikon Red COOLPIX P520 Digital Camera:
- 18.1 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
- Featuring Programmed Auto, Scene Modes, Best Shot Selector and 1080p Full HD Movie Recording
- NIKKOR 4.3-180mm zoom lens with 42x optical zoom
- Equivalent to a 24-1000mm lens on an analog camera with Contrast-Detect AF, Glass Lens
- This Nikon Compact System Camera with 42x Optical Zoom also features a 3.2" TFT-LCD screen with image editing features
- Featuring Brightness Adjustment, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen
- Built-in flash with TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes
- 15MB built-in memory with 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 200 shots
- ISO Modes: Auto, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80
- File Formats Supported: JPEG, DPOF, DCF, EXIF 2.3, WAV, MOV, MPO
- 4.0" x 5.0" x 3.4"; 19.4 oz
- The Nikon P520 Camera with 42x Optical Zoom features built-in WiFi as well as Built-in GPS
Compatibility and Warranty:
- This Nikon Compact Digital Camera is compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Nikon COOLPIX P520 Digital Camera
- Battery, charger and power cable
- USB cable
- Lens cap
- Nikon View NX 2 CD-ROM
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Focal Length:||24 - 1000mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Face-priority AF, Subject-tracking AF, Target Finding AF|
|Display Technology:||Display brightness control|
|Memory Card Type:||SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card|
|Display Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI output 1 x composite video/audio output|
|Battery Life:||Photo shooting - 200 shots|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||8 sec|
|Flash Type:||Pop-up Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/4000 sec|
|Focus Type:||TTL contrast detection|
|Shooting Programs:||Landscape, portrait mode, close-up, museum, party/indoor, back light, night portrait, food, fireworks, 3D image, night landscape, dawn/dusk, panorama assist, sports mode, sunset, beach, snow, black and white copy, pet portrait|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Nikon P520|
|Sensor Resolution:||18.1 Megapixel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.8 x 3.3 x 3.3 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The camera did not come with a remote and it is not mentioned anywhere in the handbook. Hope this helps :)by WinterAngel10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, self-timer is on cameraby Yoshiesan11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nikon does not make a standard remote that is compatible with the COOLPIX P520, but it is compatible with the optional WU-1A wireless mobile adapter. The WU-1A allows you to connect wirelessly to an iOS or Android smart device and can be used to trigger the COOLPIX P520 remotely. *The Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility (WMU) app must be installed on the smart device.by NikonStaff10/5/2013Written by a verified representative from NikonStaffWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No setting specifically for lightning, but there is a Fireworks Scene Mode for Auto. Shutter speed can be manually set from 1/4000 sec to 8 seconds. It also has an Interval Timer for time-exposure videos!by Yoshiesan9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the COOLPIX P520 can be operated in manual exposure mode which will allow you to choose the shutter speeds from 8 seconds to 1/4000 second.by NikonStaff9/29/2013Written by a verified representative from NikonStaffWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There is a stabilization.by JustMeinLouisiana11/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You image does not have come out blurry. The COOPIX P520 has image stabilization and there are multiple focus modes to choose from.by NikonStaff11/12/2013Written by a verified representative from NikonStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?