Nikon COOLPIX AW100 Black 16MP Digital Camera w/ 5x Optical Zoom Lens, 3" LCD Display, HD Video, Built-In GPS
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Built to withstand depths of up to 10m, to resist shock when dropped from heights of up to 1.5m and to withstand temperatures down to -10 degrees Celsius, the Nikon COOLPIX AW100 Black 16MP Digital Camera w/ 5x Optical Zoom is the slim compact camera made to go to more of the places you like to explore. It also features Action control, which enables one-hand gloved control over assigned functions, whether wearing ski gloves or skin-diving gloves. Simply select Underwater mode for automated assistance in capturing beautiful underwater pictures.
Nikon COOLPIX AW100 Digital Camera:
- 16 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring 1080p Full HD video, EXPEED C2 image processor, Smart Portrait System, Subject Tracking and 20 scene modes
- NIKKOR ED 5 - 25mm lens with 5x optical/4x digital zoom
Equivalent to a 28 - 140mm lens on an analog camera with lens-shift vibration reduction and contrast-detect TTL autofocus
- 3" TFT LCD screen with image editing features
460,000 dots resolution and anti-glare coating
- Built-in flash
- Waterproof, shockproof and freezeproof
- Built-in GPS
- Mini HDMI port
- 83MB built-in memory and 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 250 shots
- ISO Modes: 125 - 3200
- File Formats Supported: JPEG, WAV, MOV
- 2.6" x 4.4" x 0.9"; 6.3 oz
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Nikon COOLPIX AW100 Digital Camera
- Battery charger
- USB cable
- Software CD
- User guide
|Focal Length Equivalent To 35mm Camera:||28 - 140mm|
|Macro Focus Range:||0.4 in|
|Type:||3" LCD display , 5 x zoom lens - 5 - 25 mm - f/3.9-4.8|
|Flash Modes:||Auto mode|
|Effective Flash Range:||1 ft - 11.5 ft|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Additional Features:||Audio recording, RGB primary color filter, AE lock, AF lock, cropping an image, Sweep Panorama technology, in-camera red-eye fix, face-priority AF function, D-Lighting technology, Best Shot Selector (BSS), Blink Detection technology, Motion Detection Technology, Scene Auto Selector, Smart Portrait System, Action Control, 1080p Full HD movie recording|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI output 1 x composite video/audio output|
|Software:||Drivers & Utilities, Nikon ViewNX 2|
|Model No.:||Nikon AW100 Blk|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.1 x 2.5 x 0.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can turn off the option completely. That's what I do. It will find you once you turn it on, in some places it will take long, it all depends. (ex, Basements would be really hard to catch signal) And you dont have to leave it on while it looks for you, it doesnt really takes that long. Its like a phone, it tells you if it has enough signal or not.by LauraKath11/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't used it yet. can use it when want to. and does,t use up battery unless using it all the time.by km751/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can turn the gps tracking off. It only kicks in once the camera is turned on. It takes a couple of seconds for the camera to pick up the satalite location, and there is a progress bar on the screen ( shown as a little satalite with 3 bars next to it). Once all 3 bars are up, you are using the gps function.by BarbadosSnapper1/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have the option to turn OFF the GPS feature. When the Record GPS data is set to ON, the battery will be drained, even when the camera is turned off. The COOLPIX AW100 doesn't have a version without GPS.by NikonStaff12/28/2011Written by a verified representative from NikonStaffWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?