Nikon CoolPix P7000 Black 10.1MP Digital Camera w/ 7.1x Wide Angle Optical Zoom, 3" High-Resolution LCD
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nikon CoolPix P7000 Black 10.1MP Digital Camera:
- 10.1-megapixel resolution
Delivers excellent picture quality
- Nikkor ED 6.0-42.6mm wide angle zoom lens
Offers f/2.8 to f/5.6 aperture and features a 7.1x optical zoom
- 3" TFT LCD screen
Enjoy easy focus selection and photo viewing on this Coolpix P7000
- Records movies
Record movies in 720p HD format on this Nikon black 10.1MP digital camera
- 18 scene modes
Provide creative options for taking eye-catching photos with accurate color
- Large 1/1.7-inch CCD sensor
For stunning images every time
- Burst mode: 1.3 frames per second
Get perfect action shots without sacrificing quality
Memory Card Specifications:
- Compatible SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- Internal Memory: 79MB
- 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC Slot
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Focal Length:||28 - 200mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Multi-segment, spot AF area, center-weighted, spot , Program, automatic, manual, aperture-priority, shutter-priority, i-TTL program flash|
|Display Technology:||Display brightness control|
|Digital Zoom:||4x , 4 x|
|Memory Card Type:||SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card , SD card|
|Features:||H.264 - 1280 x 720 - 24 fps H.264 - 640 x 480 - 30 fps H.264 - 320 x 240 - 30 fps , Built-in lens shield, ED glass, built-in neutral density filter , Yes , 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery ( included ) , Audio recording, digital noise reduction, histogram display, 720p HD movie recording, face-priority AF function, D-Lighting technology, face detection, zoom memory|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Battery Type:||Nikon EN-EL14|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 1 x composite video/audio output 1 x HDMI output 1 x microphone|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||60 sec|
|Number of Megapixels:||9MP - 11MP|
|Flash Type:||Pop-up Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/4000 sec|
|Focus Type:||TTL contrast detection , Automatic, manual|
|Maximum Shooting Speed:||EV -1-16.2 - wide lens EV 1-16.6 - tele lens|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||26233|
|RAM Memory:||79 MB|
|Product Accessories Included:||Battery charger, neck strap, USB cable, shoe cap, audio / video cable|
|Digital Video Formats:||H.264, MOV|
|Sensor Resolution:||10.1 Megapixel|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have a Nikon D50 and compare all to it. Does have lag time.by Rocklinheart5/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not observe any shutter lag but you do need to make sure that the camera's firmware is updated. To do that you can go to Nikon's website and make sure the firmware in the camera is the most up-to-date as compared to Nikon's website. There may even be a firmware update for your P5000.by MemoriesfromMars4/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not completely.by bigmactm3/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shutter lag seems minimal but it's important to make sure you have upgraded the firmware to v 1.1. Also, I am assuming that you already understand that you should depress the shutter halfway down to get the camera ready with focus and exposure settings ... then push down the rest of the way to take the shot exactly When you want.by Aerobat2/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mike... there is *no perceptible shutter lag with my p7ooo. Jay in Nashvilleby JBRephan2/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have no problem with shutter lag, the camera is plenty quick.by joethecameraguy2/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not familiar with the P5000 therefore I am not familiar with its speed or lack thereof. When I set the P7000 to continuous single frame with the flash off it seems to take pictures pretty quick. There is a 16 frame shot where you get 16 frames in about 1 second. I hope this answers your question.by Wildblue241/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shutter speed with full autofocus is reported to be .202 - 0.228 sec which is very good. Processing of Raw files was very slow before firmware update. Menus are regarded as being slow.by Aiptekowner2/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are.by WestGirl4/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if the camera is bought from Walmart.by bigmactm3/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine arrived with all those accessories and of course the manuals. It's standard Nikon Packaging. The camera arrives with v 1.0 firmware (Might why the price was so great) but an upgrade to v 1.1 is easy.by Aerobat3/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by CatholicRishi2/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all of it is/ was there in my purchase from walmartby JBRephan2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby joethecameraguy2/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this camera come with a battery? Also, how much are extra batteries and how much are memory cards? Can all this be purchased online with the came
- Of course it comes with a battery but i have not researched the price for extra batteries yet. A 16GB memory card cost $57 at Best Buy and is enough for over 6K pictures.by bigmactm5/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The battery is included. Additional batteries don't seem to be available on the Walmart site but they are available in many places online from $29 to $35. Memory card prices depend on size and speed. I would recommend 100X speed tthat will really speed up the time it takes to save your shots. Try 4GB to start if you are going to shoot in RAW mode. 4GB will get you about 220 pictures shooting in RAW mode.by Aerobat5/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a battery. Depending on where you buy it and whether you want a Nikon branded battery, batteries can be had for as little as twenty-seven dollars.by CatholicRishi5/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with battery... you can get extra battery for as little as $24 at Amazonby JBRephan5/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, The Camera does come with a battery. It takes about 1 hour to charge and that is good for over 500 pictures. We charged the battery as per instructions. I know you can get extra batteries. But, I do not know about the price. You will want to get and HD/HC card they run around $25.00by Wildblue241/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this camera comes with it's own battery. Don't know how much extra batteries are, I haven't had to purchase one yet. The memory cards are around $50 to $100 dollars. It takes an SD memory card which I already had for my HP camera before this one. I am sure you can purchase them both online. My camera came from walmart.com so should the battery and memory card.by Teresa31/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $86.31
- from $119.00
- $89.00 List price $99.99Save $10.99
- See details in cart
- $249.00 List price $429.99Save $180.99
- $59.99 List price $69.99Save $10.00
- $62.80 Was $68.97Save $6.17