About this item
Get fitter, faster and stronger with Nike+ Kinect Training, a personalized training experience built from the ground up with athletic expertise and inspiration from Nike coupled with powerful and precise technology from Kinect for Xbox 360. Nike+ Kinect Training brings world-class Nike training directly into the home to help individuals meet their fitness goals and reach their personal best. Through the magic of Kinect, Nike+ Kinect Training can see how the body moves, assess physical strength and athleticism, identify areas for improvement, and create a personalized workout plan tailored to each person. With real-time feedback to make sure positions and movements are correct and a customized program that evolves over time, Nike+ Kinect Training is for everybody, whether a professional athlete, an everyday athlete or someone just getting started.
- Personalized Program: Your program evolves as you do. Real-time coaching helps you get closer to your personal goal with each workout. Your Nike personal trainer will first assess your body and range of motion, then give you a four-week training program tailored specifically to you. As your body evolves, Nike+ Kinect Training intelligently adjusts your workouts to keep you challenged and motivated.
- Benchmark Your Progress: Track your progress with Fuel Print, a unique measurement of your fitness and athleticism. Establish your benchmark and see your improvements over time. See how you stack up against the community and friends.
- Train with Friends: Connect with friends across Nike+ and Xbox communities around the world. Earn NikeFuel and take part in global challenges or challenge your friends to beat your score. Work out in real time with a friend and drive each other to reach your goals. (Xbox LIVE Gold subscription required.)
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1-Xbox 360 1-Kinect Sensor 1-Nike Kinect Game 1-Person willing to sweat ;)by DJbside1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all you need id the xbox and Kinect. and a good per of running shoes...by onepinktulip1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a Xbox and a Kinect, and you dont even need a controller since the Kinect controls Kinect games.by fairiegirl8312/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Xbox 360, Kinect, maybe a controller to navigate menus.by MDLamberson12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had those knee injuries before and while they can severely limit your range of motion and ability to perform certain tasks, assuming you are doing physical therapy, you will have a good idea as to what you personally can do. My advice would be to have someone you know to try the different exercises so you can see for yourself without putting yourself in danger of re-injury, then take your concerns to your doctor or physical therapist. Some of the exercises actually were the same ones I did in my physical therapy, so it may actually be beneficial for recovery - your physical therapist or doctor may not be aware of the opportunity you have by being able to work with your Kinect system. The biggest thing to avoid is the possibility of re-injury. You will be the best judge as to what you can and cannot do, in addition to the professional advice you may receive in therapy.by Linkwelch4/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would highly NOT recommend doing this workout game with a torn acl/lcl. Refer to a physician and/or physical therapist. That's a really serious injuryby Thrasher76/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has three different options: Strength, Cardio, and Toningby Thrasher76/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get to choose what your focus is, upper / lower / core ...by DJbside1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?