Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$269.99 List price $520.40Save $250.41
- Rollback$21.70 Was $32.88Save $11.18
- $42.97 List price $59.00Save $16.03
Night Owl Security 8-Channel DVR with HDMI, 500GB HDD and 4 x 480TVL Cameras
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$105.99 List price $219.98Save $113.99
- Reduced Price$105.99 List price $221.98Save $115.99
- Reduced Price$94.99 List price $197.98Save $102.99
- Reduced Price$1,336.27 List price $1804.10Save $467.83
- Reduced Price$51.95 List price $107.90Save $55.95
- Reduced Price$959.99 List price $1999.99Save $1040.00
- Reduced Price$305.99 List price $619.92Save $313.93
- Reduced Price$395.27 List price $535.45Save $140.18
- Reduced Price$94.99 List price $197.98Save $102.99
- Reduced Price$418.98 List price $823.96Save $404.98
- Reduced Price$146.99 List price $295.98Save $148.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Night Owl 8-Channel DVR with HDMI, 500GB HDD and 4 x 480TVL Cameras is an advanced DVR security system that you can use for a variety of home and small business purposes. It provides convenient mobile access for iPhones, iPads and Android v.1.5 devices. This Night Owl Security DVR includes four 480TVL cameras and a 500GB HDD for serious data storage. With 30' of night vision, this camera system can help you keep watch even when there's little to no light available. The Night Owl 8-Channel DVR with HDMI is accessible from both PC and Mac computers. It also includes free management software that you can use to monitor and customize your setup. Motion-activated email alerts and easy smartphone access help give you true 24/7 video security day or night that you can conveniently monitor from a distance.
Night Owl Security 8-Channel DVR with HDMI, 500GB HDD and 4 x 480TVL Cameras:
- Pre-installed 500GB hard drive
- Night Owl 8-channel DVR with HDMI output
- 960H recording resolution (960 x 480)
- PC and Mac compatible
- Free control management software
- Motion-activated recording with email alerts
- Free Night Owl Lite app for smartphone integration
- Surveillance DVR with 4 indoor/outdoor cameras
- 480 TV lines resolution
- 11 LEDs for 30' of night vision
- 60' of cable per camera included
- Compatible with Apple iPhones and iPads and Android v.1.5 devices
- Includes camera-mounting hardware and 6' HDMI cable
- Night Owl Security DVR system with four 480TVL cameras
|Volts:||DC 12 V|
|Has Night Vision:||Y|
|Focal Length:||6 mm|
|Number of Channels:||8|
|Field of View:||42 degrees|
|Capacity:||500 GB , Motion detection, scheduled|
|Display Resolution:||704x480 (NTSC), 352x240 (NTSC), 704x240 (NTSC), 960x480 (NTSC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WMC-85-4511|
|Primary Shelf ID:||47600|
|Connector Type:||HDMI x 1, BNC x 1, VGA x 1 , BNC x 8 , RCA x 2|
|Accessories Included:||HDMI cable - 6 ft - 1 pcs. ? Network cable - 1 pcs. ? Video / power cable - 60 ft - 4 pcs. , 4 cameras, 4 camera stands, DVR, remote control, mouse, 2 power adapters, power splitter, 3 security stickers|
|Interface Type:||RS-485 , USB 2.0 x 2 , Serial ATA|
|Features:||DVR + camera(s) , Pan/Tilt/Zoom support, motion detection, e-mail alarm notifications , DVR : 11.8 in x 9.9 in x 2.4 in ? Camera : 2 in x 3 in x 2 in , 11|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.40 x 9.10 x 2.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You certainly can, especially if you you want to get a camera with audio to replace a camera without audio. They hookup is standard except that you will have an extra lead in for plugging in your audio in on your dvrby Indy4001/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, on their website.by Tman9212/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, NightOwl offers "expansion" type sets of cameras, however they only come in sets of 4.by PsykoChyld12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can buy additional cameras at nightowlsp.com.by Boone3012/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good afternoon, Yes, you can buy cameras separately by accessing our webpage www.nightowlsp.com and clicking on the Camera page. Rick.by Night Owl12/16/2013Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I use this system in house with no connection to the internet or a phone system. Model WMC-85-4511
- You certainly can as it's a stand alone DVRby Indy4001/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be a closed internal system with no internet connectionby PsykoChyld12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use the cameras without a computer connection. Just make sure that you use both plugs that come in the box with the cameras as that is the only way that they will work.by Foxefire12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning, Yes, you can use our systems without the use of internet or phone line. The system is a self contained unit, which means that all it needs is the signal or images coming from the cameras and a DVR to store them. You will need to attach a monitor to your DVR in order to see the images. You can use your TV set or any type of monitor. You only need the internet In case you want to control your cameras and your system remotely. If you have questions you can still contact us by calling 561-265-5272, Rickby Night Owl1/23/2014Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they do not record audio. Suggest that you purchase a separate camera from night owl that has the audio therefore you can plug into your dvr and you will have just an extra camera without audio as a backup in case something happens to your other cameras without audioby Indy4001/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you can however add up to 2 microphones.by PsykoChyld12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the cameras are not equipped with mic's. But the DVR is equipped with a "audio in" for optional mic's sold separately.by Boone3012/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, This specific system does not have any audio abled camera. However, you can add as many audio abled cameras as you have audio inputs in the back of the DVR. Most of the DVRs offer one audio input channel, others, like the PE or PRO systems offer up to 8 audio connections. You can purchase audio abled cameras from our Camera section by going www.nightowlspcom Thank you.by Night Owl12/13/2013Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?