Similar items in stock
- $30.99 Was $119.99Save $89.00
- $319.99 Was $349.99Save $30.00
- Rollback$16.00 Was $17.13Save $1.13
- Rollback$29.88 Was $39.96Save $10.08
Night Owl Security 8-Channel DVR with HDMI, 500GB HDD and 4 x 480TVL Cameras
Consider these popular products
- from $36.66
- $169.24 Was $189.00Save $19.76
- $99.99 List price $169.99Save $70.00
- $460.01 Was $514.99Save $54.98
- $8.99 Was $9.88Save $0.89
- Rollbackfrom $11.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Night Owl 8-Channel DVR with HDMI, 500GB HDD and 4 x 480TVL Cameras is an advanced DVR security system that you can use for a variety of home and small business purposes. It provides convenient mobile access for iPhones, iPads and Android v.1.5 devices. This Night Owl Security DVR includes four 480TVL cameras and a 500GB HDD for serious data storage. With 30' of night vision, this camera system can help you keep watch even when there's little to no light available. The Night Owl 8-Channel DVR with HDMI is accessible from both PC and Mac computers. It also includes free management software that you can use to monitor and customize your setup. Motion-activated email alerts and easy smartphone access help give you true 24/7 video security day or night that you can conveniently monitor from a distance.
Night Owl Security 8-Channel DVR with HDMI, 500GB HDD and 4 x 480TVL Cameras:
- Pre-installed 500GB hard drive
- Night Owl 8-channel DVR with HDMI output
- 960H recording resolution (960 x 480)
- PC and Mac compatible
- Free control management software
- Motion-activated recording with email alerts
- Free Night Owl Lite app for smartphone integration
- Surveillance DVR with 4 indoor/outdoor cameras
- 480 TV lines resolution
- 11 LEDs for 30' of night vision
- 60' of cable per camera included
- Compatible with Apple iPhones and iPads and Android v.1.5 devices
- Includes camera-mounting hardware and 6' HDMI cable
- Night Owl Security DVR system with four 480TVL cameras
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.4 x 9.1 x 1.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You certainly can, especially if you you want to get a camera with audio to replace a camera without audio. They hookup is standard except that you will have an extra lead in for plugging in your audio in on your dvrby Indy4001/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, on their website.by Tman9212/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, NightOwl offers "expansion" type sets of cameras, however they only come in sets of 4.by PsykoChyld12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can buy additional cameras at nightowlsp.com.by Boone3012/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good afternoon, Yes, you can buy cameras separately by accessing our webpage www.nightowlsp.com and clicking on the Camera page. Rick.by Night Owl12/16/2013Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they do not record audio. Suggest that you purchase a separate camera from night owl that has the audio therefore you can plug into your dvr and you will have just an extra camera without audio as a backup in case something happens to your other cameras without audioby Indy4001/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you can however add up to 2 microphones.by PsykoChyld12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the cameras are not equipped with mic's. But the DVR is equipped with a "audio in" for optional mic's sold separately.by Boone3012/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, This specific system does not have any audio abled camera. However, you can add as many audio abled cameras as you have audio inputs in the back of the DVR. Most of the DVRs offer one audio input channel, others, like the PE or PRO systems offer up to 8 audio connections. You can purchase audio abled cameras from our Camera section by going www.nightowlspcom Thank you.by Night Owl12/13/2013Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does your DVR continue to record after the 500GB but you lose all of the Previous Data that you recorded?
- It will continue to record after using 500GB and will only erase what you started recording from the beginning as long as you didn't go into the settings to make it stop after the dvr is fullby Indy4001/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The DVR overwrites itself once it reaches it's hard drive limit. It will write over itself as it records the video, you have the ability to extract the video that you want to keep to a thumb drive before it is overwritten. At a high resolution the DVR will record approx. 123hrs before it will begin overwriting itself. The DVR does not format all data at once, it overwrites as needed.by PsykoChyld12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, It depends how you choose to set the system up. You can either have it overwrite the oldest footage or stop when the hard drive is at capacity. Please note that if you can always backup important footage to a USB or external hard drive if needed.by itsBryan12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, The system is programmed to continue recording on top of the oldest records once it runs out of memory. However, if you back your files via USB port you won't need to lose any records. Thank you.by Night Owl12/8/2013Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?