Similar items in stock
- $211.15 Was $239.70Save $28.55
- Reduced Price$34.95 List price $119.99Save $85.04
- $7.15 Was $12.00Save $4.85
- Reduced Price$39.94 List price $69.88Save $29.94
- Reduced Price$299.99 List price $699.99Save $400.00
- Rollback$21.70 Was $32.88Save $11.18
- $415.80 Was $484.99Save $69.19
Night Owl STA-44 4-Channel DVR with 4 Cameras
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$202.95 List price $403.98Save $201.03
- Reduced Price$46.98 List price $93.98Save $47.00
- Reduced Price$47.93 List price $64.84Save $16.91
- Reduced Price$305.99 List price $619.92Save $313.93
- Reduced Price$483.56 List price $652.94Save $169.38
- Clearance$10.35 List price $20.99Save $10.64
- $449.99 List price $699.99Save $250.00
- Reduced Price$310.98 List price $593.96Save $282.98
- Reduced Price$546.18 List price $738.34Save $192.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Night Owl STA-44 4-Camera DVR is an advanced 4-channel/4 camera Video Security System that comes with a pre-installed 500GB hard drive for storing all of the recorded data. With four indoor/outdoor cameras with 30' night vision, this night vision DVR will allow you to record and playback your videos in a clear D1 resolution at a fluid 30 frames per second on all of your channels. You can also use the Night Owl 4-Channel DVR system on your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac by using the free "Night Owl Light" app. You will have video security day and night with real-time motion-activated recording and email alerts along with easy Internet access. This Night Vision DVR system will help keep your property under constant surveillance, deterring or filming would-be thieves and criminals.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||500 GB|
|Focal Length:||6 mm|
|Capacity:||500 GB , Motion detection, scheduled|
|Display Resolution:||1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 704x480, 800x600, 352x240, 704x240|
|Connector Type:||VGA x 1, BNC x 2 , BNC x 4 , RCA x 1|
|Interface Type:||RS-485 , Serial ATA , USB 2.0|
|Video Output Resolution:||740 x 480|
|Volts:||DC 12 V|
|Has Night Vision:||Y|
|Number of Channels:||4|
|Field of View:||42 degrees|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STA-44|
|Accessories Included:||Video cable - BNC - 60 ft - 4 pcs. ? Network cable - RJ-45 - RJ-45 - 1 pcs. ? Video cable - BNC - RCA - 1 pcs. , 4 cameras, 4 camera stands, DVR, manual, remote control, mouse, 2 power adapters, power splitter, 3 security stickers|
|Digital Video Formats:||H.264|
|Features:||DVR : 11.8 in x 9.9 in x 2.4 in ? Camera : 2 in x 3 in x 2 in , DVR + camera(s) , 11 , Pan/Tilt/Zoom support, motion detection, e-mail alarm notifications|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.80 x 9.90 x 2.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 60ftby jimjamrusty8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 60 feet of cable for each camera,.by Blondiebaby4u8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 60 feet of cable for each camera..by Blondiebaby4u8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Every cameras comes with 60 feet of cable with all the connectors attached to both ends of the cable. The system is a plug and play type of system. Thank you.by Night Owl8/21/2013Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 60'by 996tt8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can if your tech savvy. in order to connect it to your phone you have to change your router setttings on your computer (it comes with directions on how to do this) but I just couldn't figure it out for the life of me! if you can not figure out how to change the router settings on your computer you will never be able to watch your cameras on your phone...or be able to view them on other computers when you are away.by Tuttuts9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yep, I just didby jimjamrusty9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- that's what the instruction saysby guero8/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can set it up to watch the cameras from your iphone..by Blondiebaby4u8/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning, Yes, you can get access to your cameras from your smart phone, Ipad or Tablet assuming that the DVR has been correctly connected to a router with internet connection. You can also call us at 1-866-390-1303 option 1 if you need more information. Thank you.by Night Owl8/15/2013Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Internet connection if you want to see it on your cell phone, maybe a router if you don't have one.by jimjamrusty8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you need a tv to view the cameras...lol...by Blondiebaby4u8/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, No, you don't need to buy anything else. The system comes with all the necessary cables and connectors, including he screws for the cameras. Thank you.by Night Owl8/15/2013Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only a microphone and cable if you want sound.by 996tt7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $84.99 List price $149.99Save $65.00